• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Libs Focus on Vlad the Hacker!

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
In another case of liberals starting to lose it, they are continually stirring up rumors about Vladimir Putin's hacking of the election and Trump's benefits from it, and the likelihood of collusion between our president and the ruler of an Enemy Nation.

Some dillweed on the news tonight agonized that it was just awful, and they had actual recorded evidence that Vladimir Putin prefered Trump.

When nobody remembers to mention is that all of our enemies in the Middle East preferred Clinton.

And they not only preferred Clinton they gave her a reported 10 to 20 million dollars through her fake charity. Which she used to pay off all the major networks to prefer her.

Or the fact that the DNC hacked and manipulated their own side of the election to block Sanders. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Of the hacking charges, Trump should just tweet to the DNC "Takes one to know one." and stick his tongue out at them. THAT will get 'em riled up and send them to their safe spaces.

Yeah, I prefer trump over hitlery.

All day, and all night.

Our country is seriously lacking in the critical thinking thought process area. Good lord, we are so screwed with this younger generation.

Weird. FBI can determine intent from hacking content handed over from 3rd party sources from the DNC.

but can't determine intent from Clinton's clear violations of cyber security protocol with hundreds of agents and months of investigation hours with congressional hearings.

Then again the FBI is the same org that gave us Orlando shoorters, Boston bombers, San Bernardino shooters.

Not buying what they are selling.

Weird. FBI can determine intent from hacking content handed over from 3rd party sources from the DNC.

but can't determine intent from Clinton's clear violations of cyber security protocol with hundreds of agents and months of investigation hours with congressional hearings.

Nothing weird about it.

Clinton/state department/executive branch was trying to cover their butts with the whole unsecure server thing at one of Clintons mansions and while on foreign soil.

However, they want everyone to believe that Russians hacked into the dnc emails.

Clearly someone did, but the focus should be about what was on those emails. I'm not dismissing the hackers from what they did, but I am glad that they did do it. Whoever it was.

It showed clearly that the corruption went all the way to the source. It showed they would do anything, including breaking the law and making fake protests and buying off the state media to put their puppet in the white house.

And yes, this did go well beyond the Clintons. No doubt they are (or at least were) pretty high up that list because of their influence, but it went well beyond them.

I say make it illegal for any elected official to take donations from ANY foreign entity or especially foreign government.

But you won't read about that very often. It's usually buried in a subparagraph on page 7.

Don't look at the man behind the curtain.

LOOK!! OVER THERE !!!

SQUIRREL !

No, that was Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball....

Face it buddies, this country spends the Lion's Share of its resources on primping preening and entertainment.

They hire or elect other people to do their thinking for them.

When they don't get what they want they throw up their hands and say, "well what do you expect." And then comes the blame and shame game:

It's the government it's the system it's the institution it's the man it's the cops it's the media it's the bankers it's the Brokers it's the bitches it's the smokers it's the NRA it's the PTA it's the KGB.

When's the last time you heard a pop celebrity get on TV and say, "guys we really screwed up as a nation." We've borrowed so much money that the whole country is mortgaged to the hilt and we don't own it anymore.

However, they want everyone to believe that Russians hacked into the dnc emails.

Clearly someone did, but the focus should be about what was on those emails. I'm not dismissing the hackers from what they did, but I am glad that they did do it.

THIS! ^^^^

I don't give a rat's rectum WHO "hacked" the Emails. What's done is done. ;) Libs are just trying to hide the negative content (about them) contained therein... This is clearly a case of the truth hurting, and they are trying to change the subject and are playing the blame game! :rolleyes:

Yeah I think those emails made the difference in Hillary losing the election. Without them I don't think Trump could have pulled it off.

So if Vladimir Putin is behind it, well thank you Mr. Putin, but I wonder if you're going to think you screwed up in a couple years?

All this shit about Putin and Trump being friends is just political nonsense. Their friendship extends to a common interest in money and that's about it in my mind.

I say make it illegal for any elected official to take donations from ANY foreign entity or especially foreign government.

You would think that would be a no-brainer but they will fight tooth and nail over it.

But even if there was something to curtail it there is always banks that will "clean" the money so did does not appear to be from foreign interests. I think there was a report or documentary on how that all works. The Panamanian offshore accounts debacle is a prime example of how to launder and hide money.

How long does it take to become a citizen in America legally? 3 years, 4 years, 5 years?

That's how long new citizens should have to wait before they vote. Obama made millions of people automatic citizens by fiat, and somehow they automatically get to vote right away in the election?

This is absolutely wrong on both counts.

These rules need to be written into the Constitution, and not just a matter of executive order, or bureaucratic departmental oversight.

There should be no such thing as overnight citizenship or overnight voting registration, and I don't care who you are.

Then again the FBI is the same org that gave us Orlando shoorters, Boston bombers, San Bernardino shooters.

Not buying what they are selling.

They not only determined the intent they did it without even touching the DNC server(s)!!!! Direct from liberal CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc-crowdstrike/

Back