• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

London Murder rate now exceeds New York

I wonder if any of this is in direct relation to the number of middle eastern persuasion folks that they have let come into their country who are committing these acts?

I wonder if any of this is in direct relation to the number of middle eastern persuasion folks that they have let come into their country who are committing these acts?
@Daryll Our governments are on the wrong track.

@John A. I doubt we’ll ever have those answers. The left believes you can rehabilitate a jihadi...at least here in Canada they do. Instead of trying them for treason, revoking citizenship and booting them back to their chosen slice of hell, they want to welcome home ISIS/ISIL fighters....I am not kidding.

@Daryll Our governments are on the wrong track.

@John A. I doubt we’ll ever have those answers. The left believes you can rehabilitate a jihadi...at least here in Canada they do. Instead of trying them for treason, revoking citizenship and booting them back to their chosen slice of hell, they want to welcome home ISIS/ISIL fighters....I am not kidding.
Oh I forgot to add, all the while the gov’t wants to disarm us too, in case anyone doesn’t get the correlation.

Not to go OT too much, but I heard a story where the ENTIRE state of Vermont had fewer murders than NYC (and by default, LDN) last year, yet they just enacted some very onerous gun legislation! :mad: I read a story somewhere that there was a pro-gun guy giving away 100s of donated MagPul 30-rounders prior to the legislation being signed. Think of the good MagPul does the next time you consider buying AR and other magazines...

Heard on the news this morning, in London 1 dead and 2 injured in shootings over the Easter weekend.

But how can this be..??? after our pistols were confiscated back in 1997, a politician said "we have taken guns off the streets"....

Its almost as if a politician was lying...

A good indication of a politician is lying is if their lips are moving.

Back