1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Looking for 20-MOA rail for .308 MVP-LC

Discussion in 'Mossberg MVP Bolt Action' started by Daryll, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Daryll

Daryll .270 WIN Supporter

Hi Guys.. I'm planning on taking my .308 MVP-LC out to the 1k yds, but need a 20 or 25 MOA rail to do it.

Here in the Uk no-one sells them, and I tried ordering from an EU supplier, but they're having issues getting them.. (been waiting 8 weeks so far, and when i chased them yesterday they apologised but said it would be another 3-4 weeks... and I need it soon after that..)

Does anyone know somewhere that has them in stock, and will ship to the Uk..?

TIA

Daryll.
    meanstreak likes this.
  2. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Have you tried ebay, zamazon or gunbroker.com? With ebay, you may have to go to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk (or whatever your local ebay URL is).
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. Daryll

Thanks Bobster, I've eventually found one on ebay.com... hellishly expensive for what they are, but I don't have a choice..

Many US gunstores are selling them for £35-40, but won't ship outside the US, in fear of contravening ITAR.

From Ebay.com it was $35, but with shipping to the UK and taxes the total came to $127..!, but I should have it within a couple of weeks

Brownells was about the same ....$124, but 5-8 week delivery.

Daryll.
    meanstreak and Bobster like this.
  4. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

Daryll,

I was going to ship to Sweden a Safariland triple magazine pouch for a police duty belt. The cost of getting it there was a mere $68 USD. Crazy!!!!
    meanstreak likes this.
  5. Daryll

I've just looked on ebay again, and the base has gone up, and so has the shipping!
    So I can pay an extra $10, and it MAY get here a day earlier...

US $78.90

United Kingdom

USPS Priority Mail InternationalTM

Estimated between Wed. 23 Jun. and Fri. 16 Jul.

US $89.94

United Kingdom

USPS Priority Mail Express InternationalTM

Estimated between Tue. 22 Jun. and Fri. 16 Jul.
    meanstreak likes this.
  6. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

Holy Shit.
    meanstreak likes this.