1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Lubricant ya know ya need it.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Djcala, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Im sharing for one reason its a veteran owned company, and they just partnered with Mission 22(dedicated to stop veteran suicide). He is,giving some samples away, I checked site shipping for 2 bottles of range oil and the marine oil is 3 bucks. Is it good I Have no clue ?????
    https://clenzoil.com/search?type=product&q=Sample
    meanstreak and John A. like this.
  2. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

3. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

I,did do the free order it was 2 sample bottles of gun oil and 2 bottles of marine oil for 3 bucks shipping.
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. nitesite

What is the marine oil good for?
  5. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

I think they use on fish reels and such, probably a thinner oil
  6. nitesite

7. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Oils arrived yesterday. Lots of,literature with them. Have to give time for review.
    Heres the lit,on the,marine whatbcaught my eye is treating wood :) , thats got use for me. 0108191409.jpg
  8. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I know people who have stained wood fences using 5 gallon buckets of hydraulic fluid. True story. EPA would probably not be pleased, but I ain't talking. Waterproofs it better than Thompson wood stains. Cheaper too.

You can also scorch wood with a torch and it gets tough as nails and will last for years and years. The Japanese call it shou sugi ban.
    Djcala likes this.