1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Medicinal plants and stuff

Discussion in 'Survival' started by John A., Apr 23, 2019.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

John I have a good quantity around here, no idea how to use or prepare but if ya do and you need or want I will surely send as much as I can gather for you
    John A. likes this.
  2. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I don't know how to use it, but I can see if I can research it.

She's currently taking some kind of genome immuno-therapy medicine that has been working great. Since Multiple Myeloma technically has no cure they can't tell her she's in remission because she has to continue treatments for the rest of her life, but the cancer counts are down into the low single digits, which is in the "normal" range for anyone that doesn't really have that kind of cancer. So, the immunotherapy has been working great, compared to the stem cell transplant she took at Christmas 2010 and the other different kinds of chemo she has had since.

But I'll see what I can find out about the trillium and may have to go that route in the future. I don't think anyone knows what's going to go on in the near or far future.

I'm goin to edit the post and say thank you since I thought I did in my first sentence and apparently didn't. Thank you.
    meanstreak and Djcala like this.
  3. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

@John A. Exactly what I was thinking in event pharmacy/hospital meds unavailable is there a way we could process something to benefit her. Let me know happy to assist
    meanstreak and John A. like this.