• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just wanted to take a minute to reflect on a few things and to say a few things.

I just wanted to take a minute to tell each of you, my friends, that I appreciate you and look forward to reading your posts every day.

I hope that life finds you in happy, healthy spirits and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your friends and family, and have a happy and prosperous new year coming.

Merry Christmas guys and gals.

It was a wonderful Christmas here and the whole family came.
I cooked for 16 this year and we had a great time.
I hope you all had a lot of fun too.

I prepped 223 cases ALL day until 9 pm. I will load them today. I had to do some checking on gun transfer laws and I may be taking a trip to Missouri to visit some friends that I haven't seen in about 30 years. We may be doin some trading and I may help him start reloading. Gonna be fun

OH, I may do some hunting too, so I will need my 22LR. my 30-30, an AR 5.56 and my 12 ga. Hog, squirrel, rabbit and coon. Time to buy a meat locker.

Today we toss out random leftovers to the dogs and take down the lights. The tree is gone with the trash truck and the ornaments are mostly boxed up.
Time to take a deep breath and predict the future.

Back