• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

*** Merry Christmas ***

S

SHOOTER13

The Owners and Staff of the Mossberg Owners Forum would like to wish all it's members a very Merry Christmas during this holiday season...

Very pretty picture buddy.

I wish all of Mossberg Owners members a fantastic and safe and happy Christmas.

*Also, thank you for not writing Xmas. That really bugs me to no end.

holidays are being rough on me.....but I hope everyone is doing good and has a cheerful Christmas

I now it's not easy oli.

...and I know it's no consolation, but we're here for you bro...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I know it's no consolation, but we're here for you bro...
actually it is and I'm grateful for every one of you, even Ricmo....lol see I still have a since of humor :)

oli700 said:
SHOOTER13 said:
Hope it works out for you bro !!
thank you sir, it will be fine ......first Christmas without my old man.

My dad died on the 22nd back in 89

It gets bearable down the line. But the these first firsts will test you....

I hate saying the ol cliches but....carry on brother. You know he would want you to....

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families here on mossberg owners I look forward to reading your thoughts everyday! Be safe over the holiday!

Oli.....my condolences brother try to make it the very best during this time.

Merry Christmas from the North! I hope everyone can make the best of their holidays, and certainly be safe this time of year! Cheers!

Merry Christmas to all the MO family! I hope everyone has a great and blessed holiday.

Oli, I'll one up what others have already wrote: we are here for you and it will get a little easier down the road. It might help to keep something going that you know he enjoyed. My Dad and I always toast my Grandfather at Christmas with his drink, peppermint schnapps.

oli~ I'll say some special prayers for your you this holiday season. I know you'll get thru but the vacancy that he left has got to be huge.

Actually, special prayers and best wishes go out to ALL you guys here at MossbergOwners this time of year. May peace and love abound in your lives and homes.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone in the Mossberg Owners community! I can not believe this is MO 4th holiday season. Oli my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Merry Christmas to my MO Family!!!

Honor those that have passed and cherish those that are here.

My brother is on yet another deployment away from his family this Christmas.

Extra warm wishes to those that lost people dear to them or have friends or family stuck away from home.

Merry XMas John! Hehehehehehe Sorry couldn't resist.

really appreciate everyone, I don't want to be a bummer on what's supposed to be a merry thread dang it....never thought I would have so many friends that I have never shook hands with.....

Well brother, if I'm ever up that way I'll make it a point to come by and shake your hand...

Back