• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Midwayusa is seriously sucking lately

Did you manage to get this resolved with Midway?

I was unable to get this resolved with midway.

I had to go through my bank.

I made 3 separate attempts to get a refund through midway, there was always some reason or another they wouldn't.

After my 3rd attempt, was my final contact with them.

Last edited:
Well I think I'm going to avoid making any large purchases at Midway.

I've made several purchases from them in the last month, fortunately I've not had to test their return policy.

Yeah Mike.

To start with, when I tried to cancel it (after it was almost 2 weeks past due) they couldn't or wouldn't refund it because it was showing "still in transit".

Once it was finally delivered in my mailbox, the tracking number showed "delivered", and in all fairness it was, but I wrote refused and return to sender on the package and the mail lady got it back out of the box the next morning.

After a few weeks to give them time to get the thing back, I call and ask to speak with a supervisor, and since I refused the package (like I was told to do by the first csr) I didn't open the package and fill out the return paperwork, he said there was nothing he could do to refund my money.

So, I go to the bank, they look up the purchase, I filled out a little questionnaire stating what happened, and later that evening, the $14 or $15 and change was put back in my account.

So much drama and stupidity over a $9 thread protector for my SKS.

Back