• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MINI IN-LINE VERTICAL CROSSBOW

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I really want to try this. All the benefits of a crossbow that can be shot from any position one can shoot a vertical bow.

MINI IN-LINE VERTICAL CROSSBOWS (CALL TO PRE-ORDER)
$750.00 "Ready to Hunt"
Quiver, 3 Arrows and Scope
150# Draw weight Split Limbs, 13" Power Stroke, 325fps
125# & 95# Solid Limbs
(Crank is Available)

Link: http://www.drawloc.com/content/line-vertical-crossbows

I don't think I like that one too much.

I think it appeals to me because I did not want to give up the vertical bow, I was forced to due to shoulder issues.

There would be nothing wrong with using it. I just don't think I'd like it too much.

My main concern is optic placement.

Not only is it offset to the right, but it's also not centered with the arrow height either.

Meaning in short, point of impact would be very specific to the distance that you zero'd it at.

You could use std archery which is what I would probably use or at least try.

I'm guessing you could also install an HHA Optimizer that would allow for vertical adjustment.

It must be banned. It will kill all the (fill in the blank with whatever animal species you like). It is not ethical. It's too easy to use. It is not fair chase. It is not a real bow...it doesn't use arrows. It doesn't require any skill or hours/days/months/years of practice to use.

Miss any?

Back