• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Minuteman Outfitters

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Owner/Operator Rick, an Iraq war veteran, and his family are hitting up flea markets and shows in the area!

I met them yesterday at a flea market I go to fairly often with my own little family here in southwest Ohio, near Wilmington. They carry and sell military surplus, much of which from what I saw is in very good condition! Some had a bit of wear, even abuse, but most all was in great shape!!! They had Gerber (made in USA) entrenching tool and covers, USMC issue dump pouches, Revision goggles (just goggles and covers or full kits) starting at $9.99. I got three FireForce M4 double 30 round magazine MOLLE pouches for $7!

Good news is they have a website and can ship so you dont have to be a tristate local to catch them out and about!

Heres their site, from which you can do the facebook or twitter thing if youre into that stuff;
Minuteman Outfitters

I'm happy to help support small business, local business, and more importantly, our service men and women and veterans! Especially the family guys out there!

Check em out, I hope youll do the same!

Sure thing man, I really enjoy sharin this stuff when I find good folks!

Back