• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MISSING POSTS AND DATA

I'm not hoping for much effort at this point.

This place is just a side job for the owner, as far as I can tell; and in the Covid era, his main business may not be doing too hot.

I don't think this forum is making him a dime, and probably doesn't cover expenses.

I don't think this forum is making him a dime, and probably doesn't cover expenses.

I agree with Cadd that "running" a forum like this costs money. If you like coming here and would like the forum to continue to exist, consider making a donation at the following link. I get a commission on all donations--JUST KIDDING! :D But I'm certain your money WILL be going for a good cause... :) LINK

Guess I'll ask one more time given we've never seen an update on the missing content and/or any effort to recover it.

Is there any ongoing effort toward recovery?

If not, what's the go forward strategy regarding the forum?

Does the system manager(s) understand what caused the problem and have measures been implemented to prevent a repeat of the failure?

Regards

I have given updates as I am able to.

I'm doing what I can to recover them.

Keep on movin....

No idea..

Iv have set up a meeting with the forum owner and new forum guru I use on another website. Hopefully, things work out and nobody drags their feet going forward on this.

I'm not hoping for much effort at this point.

This place is just a side job for the owner, as far as I can tell; and in the Covid era, his main business may not be doing too hot.

He's a veterinarian and the business is good. This place is just barely covering the cost of the hosting.

Back