• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modern Warfare 3

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Looks SICK! I can't wait...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04[/youtube]

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Trailer

Holy Smokes thats Awesome!!! Ugh, prob wont be on the Wii...

that looks ridiculously awesome! ....i need to have that ridiculous game.

I used to play COD 1 through 3, but I've been hooked on these games since COD4. They're saying that this next release will make the last few look like child's play.

Tonight's the night and HOLY CRAP there's like 200 people in line at Gamestop right now wait'n on the midnight release.

...not me though. I'm about to mosey on in to Wally World where there's no line at all. I never understood reserving a copy four months ahead of time so you can wait in line for three hours to pick it up. Anyway, this game is gonna be SICK!

I live kind of in the Boonies. I bought my "reservation" card at Target a month or so ago because it's a dollar, and you get a $5 gift card when you pick up the game. So it's $4 off, and you're guaranteed a copy. I'll have it in my grubby hands by 10:30 a.m. tomorrow!

I got it. I was number 189 in line.

Damn, 189!?

I walked into Wally World, straight up to the counter, payed for it, and was home in less than twenty minutes. Played it for a couple hours tonight and it's freakin SWEET!

ugh, I just got into playing Battlefield 3 after swearing off FPS games! :oops: ...Must resist ...... temptation.......

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Damn, 189!?

I walked into Wally World, straight up to the counter, payed for it, and was home in less than twenty minutes. Played it for a couple hours tonight and it's freakin SWEET!

I showed up at 10pm and got 2 copies. 1 for xbox, & 1 for ps3 for the kid. They were throwing free stuff out to everyone. I grabbed a poster for the Ben. He was a happy kid. He kept saying ," omg you have such long arms! I can't believe you got that for me!".... I was just standing in the right spot. But it helps if you go see the same dude every time you want a game at Gamestop.

Anyhow...at 11:30 they started gettin all the cattle in an organized line. It went fairly quick after they started at 12. I think it was around 18 minutes and we were in my truck headed home. We stopped at D&D and we both got large coffees. Blueberry please with a double shot of the juice sir. thanx.

When I got online last night at 12:35 there were peeps with level 10 already!! WTH? I was only about half hour and they were already up that high? reediculaaasss.....

Oh well. When I get done doing the honey do list today I'll be on. There's intel to be collected!!

cheers....

I've only done the first couple chapters, but the graphics certainly are stepped up! Best looking game I've seen.

Today I shot a dude, surrounded by a bunch of other dudes, at about 60yds of range. Just as I was thinking "Beahtch! I just shot you in YO NECK!" he reached up, grabbed his neck, and keeled over! :lol: I expect that kind of reaction with up close targets, but at range, in a crowd? Impressive. I can't imagine what the next gen will bring! :cool:

Yeah, this game rocks!

I freaked out when I was floating upside down in the air shooting Russians on the plane. That was friggin cool...

Thinking of hitting the multiplayer...

internet-memes-it-is-coming.jpg

Back