• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modern Warfare 3

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I'm really pissed that they didn't utilize the "ricochet" mode from MW2. The freakin teamkillers are having a field day. All I play is hardcore search and destroy and theres nothing more frustrating than some jackass shooting an RPG into the ground killing the entire team as soon as the game starts. I've also had teammates kill me as I was planting or defusing a bomb just so they could get the points. I freakin hate that crap! I mean seriously, do these losers really spend $60+ on a game just so they can screw with people?! I don't get it.

Ok, I feel better now...

Mommy took the teat away too early. Never got over it.

This is cracking me up. My husband played hookey today and I read him LESniper and Rips comments and he was laughing so hard and then said that's why he liked playing solo. Lol he said there's always A holes like that.

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
This is cracking me up. My husband played hookey today and I read him LESniper and Rips comments and he was laughing so hard and then said that's why he liked playing solo. Lol he said there's always A holes like that.
Yeah, pretty much ruins the game. I would do physical harm to some of these people if I could get a hold of them....I totally would kick their ass because I am a jerk like that. I don’t know if anyone seen Jay and Silent Bob but it would be like that, just door to door with a list of screen names....I would pay to do it.

^ That'd be fun!

Only problem is most of them are around 12 years old. It's so sad that they've turned to a life of internet douchebaggery at souch a young age...

Lol! I bet it gets heated with those little headset things... I can't imagine hearing anything other than $&@$) &$)&&& you stupid €£}]$&&?( @"&$!!:;!, I will $&;;)&"!!!' #%*!&$$

^ Yeah, that's really annoying too.

There's grown ass men cursing out eight year old kids for getting killed or doing something stupid. I have a headset but I can't handle all the chatter, everyone I don't know gets MUTED!

Well if you guy/gals would like to play some time send me a friend request: awastatyme is my screen name on Xbox live. sorry i don't have a ps3

They all waist your life equally. I had the first Xbox and loved it. I got the ps3 for Christmas couple years back and I like it too. You don’t have to pay to play online with ps3. They both have games that are award winning that is proprietary to the system. Halo, Uncharted games like that. Ps3 was, at first, the more "grownup" console because it was geared to be the home entertainment hub of your entertainment system blue ray and all the things it does geared at home theater. My nephews have an Xbox and always say that my ps3 looks better, loads faster and stuff but I really think it’s one of those grass is always greener things. Just get the one that cost less and call it good…..and the mw3 bundle…..probably not worth the money unless you totally have no life, buy land on eBay and shoot somewhere that you have to do a 10 count in between trigger pulls……….oh wait tell him to go ahead and get it ;) :lol:

oli700 said:
They all waist your life equally. I had the first Xbox and loved it. I got the ps3 for Christmas couple years back and I like it too. You don’t have to pay to play online with ps3. They both have games that are award winning that is proprietary to the system. Halo, Uncharted games like that. Ps3 was, at first, the more "grownup" console because it was geared to be the home entertainment hub of your entertainment system blue ray and all the things it does geared at home theater. My nephews have an Xbox and always say that my ps3 looks better, loads faster and stuff but I really think it’s one of those grass is always greener things. Just get the one that cost less and call it good…..and the mw3 bundle…..probably not worth the money unless you totally have no life, buy land on eBay and shoot somewhere that you have to do a 10 count in between trigger pulls……….oh wait tell him to go ahead and get it ;) :lol:

You really are such a smartass. :) We definitely don't have "no life" so I guess you're right about not spending extra money unless we spend all our time with it. I forgot that you don't have to pay to play online for the PS, that's kinda nice. I'll go compare prices!

We have a PS3, an Xbox 360, and a Wii.

The PS3 gets played several hours a day, but I can't remember the last time I turned on the 360.

oli700 said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Yeah, pretty much ruins the game. I would do physical harm to some of these people if I could get a hold of them....I totally would kick their ass because I am a jerk like that. I don’t know if anyone seen Jay and Silent Bob but it would be like that, just door to door with a list of screen names....I would pay to do it.

MW3-Poopshoot.com! We should totally start that sight! need 3 independent nominations to make the list!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
We have a PS3, an Xbox 360, and a Wii.

The PS3 gets played several hours a day, but I can't remember the last time I turned on the 360.

When a new Halo or Gears game comes out? :mrgreen:

Back