• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modern Warfare 3

To be honest. I only got xbox because my stepson had one. And we wanted to be able to play games together when he"s at his dads. But as luck would have it...he got a PS3 for his birthday. After I had already reupped and bought an xbox 360. I was always Playstation kid. But now that I'm on xbl I have no problem with it other than paying for it. Lame. ....

blue said:
oli700 said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
This is cracking me up. My husband played hookey today and I read him LESniper and Rips comments and he was laughing so hard and then said that's why he liked playing solo. Lol he said there's always A holes like that.
Yeah, pretty much ruins the game. I would do physical harm to some of these people if I could get a hold of them....I totally would kick their ass because I am a jerk like that. I don’t know if anyone seen Jay and Silent Bob but it would be like that, just door to door with a list of screen names....I would pay to do it.

MW3-Poopshoot.com! We should totally start that sight! need 3 independent nominations to make the list!

That is the best idea I have ever heard. Whatever it takes to do this I am down, I don’t care what it is count me in

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
You really are such a smartass. :)
It’s only sometimes and unusually don’t mean it, mostly…Besides, I’d be mistaken if I thought you couldn’t take it, right ?

ripjack13 said:
Poop shoot?

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Has one of the best lines in movie history...

Warning F-Bomb content.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDPv0mn62rU[/youtube]

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
You really are such a smartass. :)
It’s only sometimes and unusually don’t mean it, mostly…Besides, I’d be mistaken if I thought you couldn’t take it, right ?[/quote]

Oh yes, you'd be highly mistaken if you thought I couldn't take it! That would just make you a dumbass, not a smartass ;)

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
We have a PS3, an Xbox 360, and a Wii.

The PS3 gets played several hours a day, but I can't remember the last time I turned on the 360.

But why? Why do you prefer the ps3 over your Xbox?!

The first thing is that I've been a Playstation kid since they first came out. It was Nintendo before that. I bought the 360 because they released a special MW2 edition with a 250gig hard drive and a sweet "Task Force 141" shell. I was planning on playing MW2 on both consoles, but the chubby Xbox controllers and awkward button placement were too much for me to get used to. I pretty much just used the 360 for Netflix until it was made available on PS3 and now I never use it anymore.

Second is that I've spent years on PS3, mostly playing with the same group of people from all over the country. We're a pretty tight group and I can usually put together an entire team as soon as I sign on. A solid team is a huge advantage in the game mode we play. Then we don't have to deal with the douchebag teamkillers and such.

you should sell the xbox to her...it's only collecting dust...

Haha, my nephew's already called it. He calls me up every month or so and asks me how HIS Xbox is doing...

I was playing MW3 on the kids PS3 the other night. I tried to set up the controller to match the xbox default way, and idk, it just didn't feel right. I have become accustomed to xbox. Today I tried out my old games on my PS2 and I'll be damned if it wasn't true. crap.

ripjack13 said:
I was playing MW3 on the kids PS3 the other night. I tried to set up the controller to match the xbox default way, and idk, it just didn't feel right. I have become accustomed to xbox. Today I tried out my old games on my PS2 and I'll be damned if it wasn't true. crap.

Yeah, I also started on XBOX. And to me the PS3 thumbstick "click" is just WAAAAAAAAAAY too sensitive. I'm engaging that badboy all the time! And I know you can alter the layout, but shooting with the Bumper?

Dear Japan

I know you have restrictive gun laws, and many citizens have never fired a real gun, but guns fire by applying pressure to a TRIGGER. You know... It's shaped EXACTLY, and positioned on a gun EXACTLY like R2 on the PS3 controller. You know... R2, the button you DON'T use to shoot with on the PS3 controller? :roll:

Speaking of Online play. Was XBOX 360 play totally jacked up last night? It was for me. Old School "lag button" style, but it wasn't intermittent.

It was jacked. I had to log out it was so bad.

I've played the single player though to the end and it was alot of fun!!! running around with the Colt M4 with EOtech and sightmark was like another day at the range!!! :D

Yeah, it's really fun seeing the weapons you own show up in-game. In multiplayer I can set up the P90 with an EOTech or the SCAR with EOTech+magnifier just like my own loadout. On screen it's just like looking down range with my own gear.

Cool stuff...

Back