• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Modified 11-87/1100 stock

ScottyB

.270 WIN
Does anyone on here by chance own both a Mossberg 930 and a Remington semi? If so, have you ever tried comparing the stock/fore ends and seen if there's any way to modify them to make the Reminton pieces compatible on the Mossberg?

Not necessarily. The 930 has a normal factory stock, factory Monte Carlo stock, Choate pistol grip, Mesa Tactical Urbino and ATI Raven. The 1100, 11-87 pretty much have the same options. Which stock are you referring to specifically?

I have to agree with ScottyB, I would like to see an ambidextrous thumbhole stock for the 930. Similar to what remington has.
ATI stock is nice but not practical for the money. Too many pointy aesthetics to get caught on clothing and gear.
Choate has a HUGE gap behind the trigger guard.
Mesa is good and well designed but isn't in stock, so.....

It seems that there are many choices for 930's but just not the exact one that some want.
My best advice for those would be..............get an 1100 or an 11-87.....problem solved ;)

It seems that there are many choices for 930's but just not the exact one that some want.
My best advice for those would be..............get an 1100 or an 11-87.....problem solved ;)

Oh no you di'ent!!!!!
Sent from my Barnett Raptor using alien technology

An 11-87 is on the list... BUT with an M-4 stock in my dreams.
Besides I thought I joined the forum that could sway the manufactures to the voice of the consumero_O
Not picking a fight but why settle when there might be a whole community reading this and thinking' why not?'

I am an AMERICAN VETERAN and I want my drink and fries Super Sized... dammit!
I want a 64oz drink in N.Y. not four 16oz drinks

And as Dennis said a long time ago "I'm an A$$HOLE" and I have lived that ever since....LOL!

I just bought a used Mossberg Monte Carlo stock from ebay. Paid 22 for it and it has the but pad and the inner bracket. Was over charged on shipping but I've been looking around and reading and couldn't find anything else. I figured the extra parts justified the extra shipping cost. I read on another thread that some one contacted Mossberg direct asking for this stock, with no luck. I figured I'd better just get it just to be safe. I have the Choate pistol grip but wanted options and liked the cheek riser on the Monte. Looks like 930s have limited options due to the recoil components. Any one have pics of the Monte Carlo on an SPX?

Back