• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MoH Tier 1

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Saddly, another title not available for the Wii. May need a PS3 this year...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQ-R71eqUk[/youtube]

Console gaming is for whimps!!!!! :p j/k..

I game on PC only. My kids have a 360 and Wii. I don't like the gaming experience on the 360 due to the controllers (gotta have my keyboard and mouse) and I find the Wii fun to play just not FPS games..

I build computers for a hobby and occasionally able to make some $ off of them if it isn't friends and family looking for help which is usually the case..

Love the Call of Duty series and for the past 4-5 months Battlefield BC2. I have just picked up MOH and I'm almost done with the single player then I'll move onto tier 1..

I used to play BattleField 2 on pc, but that computer has been down for awhile now. I have found I like playin with the kids on the Wii, and I like the "gun" set up for the Wii. If it were conventional controllers, I would be less interested I think.

I was very used to the mouse and key board, anything else seemed foriegn for a long tiime...

Back