• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

more vomit coming from a senator near you

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
While the title sounds goods, gives more reason not to ever judge a book by just it's cover.

My question, who gets to decide what a "right wing extremist" is?

SECTION 1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the “Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2018”.

Congress finds the following:
(1) White supremacists and other right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

I read some of the bill. While I strongly oppose racist groups of any type, it noticed that it failed to name antifa and even blm or even george soros as terrorists, and they clearly are.

I am going to go out on a limb here, and guess the author of the bill are of the democrat affiliation.

Mr. Schneider (for himself, Mr. Thompson of Mississippi, Ms. Kelly of Illinois, Mr. Correa, and Mr. Gonzalez of Texas)

I find that white male American Patriots are the largest group of people defending Americans from Terror and crime and evil of every sort.

So don't worry just go to sleep and we'll take care of it.

Or, if you have extra money, you could help out the economy and hire an unemployed cop. I hear there's a few of them down in Florida you could probably get for a very reasonable fee.

(Of course you get what you pay for.)

Back