• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 4x4 cal .30-06...?

SwedeLuke

Copper BB
Hi, I was wondering a little about the new Mossberg 4x4... See here in Sweden, where I´m from, Mossberg is not famous for their rifles.... We know about their shotguns but thats it.
Can someone please tell me a little or a lot about the new Mossberg 4x4 cal 30-06?
I´ve been looking for a new rifle to use for hunting hogs. I´ve been comparing Remington VTR 700 and HOWA 1500 Ranchland and now Mossberg 4x4.

Please give me some info!

//Lukas

The Mossberg 4x4 along with the Mossberg Atr is a budget minded gun built to compete with the Savage and Howa brands. This is a fairly new rifle in the market and reviews have been good so far ,accuracy has been good and except for a few teething problems that were reported with the extractor everyone seems to be pleased with them. This is a hunting rifle and meant for that purpose don't expect bench rest performance from it but for it's intended purpose a good buy if you ask me.

I have been shooting my Mossberg 4x4 bolt action .30-06 for a few months now. I really enjoy shooting this rifle both at the range and in the field. I would highly suggest purchasing this rifle for someone that was interested in a great field rifle. With a nice 3x9x50 scope the hogs will not have a chance. The mossberg 4x4 bolt action is a really well built rifle and for the price you ca not beat it. If you have any specific questions please let me know.

Hei Luke. Jeg er fra Norge :)
Jeg har en 4x4 i .30-06 og jeg elsker det! Jeg drepte en hjort på 100 meter med headshot FTW!!

Hei Luke. Jeg er ikke fra Norge men jeg snakker norsk (og leser svensk.) ;-) Jeg har en ATR 100 i .30-06 og jeg elsker den. Skyter veldig fint med 180 grain (ca 11.66 g) kuler. Og Lapua Naturalis treffer på nesten samme punkt som Remington Core-Lokt når det gjelder nøyaktighet. Da blir det billigere å trene med Core-Lokt.

(Hi Luke. I'm not from Norway but I speak Norwegian (and read Swedish.) ;-) I have an ATR 100 in .30-06 and I love it. Shoots very well with 180 grain (approximately 11.66 gram) bullets. And Lapua Naturalis hits at nearly the same point as Remington Core-Lokt when it comes to accuracy. So it's cheaper to practice with Core-Lokt.)

Back