• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 4X4

JPhillis

Copper BB
I was curious if anyone had the 4X4 with the walnut stock. My buddy who is my FFL can get me one but I cannot find a decent photo if the rifle or find one i n stock anyplace to put my hands on one. I was hoping some one my have on and could get some pics of.

Go to Mossberg.com and click on the 4x4 and you can scroll through the pictures and you can see all the different versions they have.

Ryan, that is a great looking rifle. My buddy who is my FFL ordered mine today. The only one he could get in the 308 was the 27805. It has the fluted barrel with no muzzle break and the scope was included in that package. I figured I would just sell the scope since its prob a Simmons or Bushnell. I was trying to get a real good look at one.

I believe for 2012 they aren't doing muzzle brakes anymore. Also, it should have a fluted bolt. I believe the 4x4 is a great looking and great feeling rifle. I got mine without the scope and I do hear the scope in the package isn't the best. It depends what you're looking to do with the rifle. When you get it in post some pics and let us know how it shoots.

Back