• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 cartridge stop/action bar problem.

Andrew Gilland

Copper BB
Has anyone had this problem. The cartridge stop tab ends up on wrong side of action bar which doesn't let shells out of magazine tube when slide is pulled rearward. I sent it back once. Took 2 months to get it back. Shot about 2 boxes of shells through it and it is doing it again. I just sent it back for the 2nd time asking for a whole new gun or a refund. I bought this gun new in Dec 2014 and it never worked right from day one . moss.jpg

Welcome aboard.

You'll find about four pages on the subject here...

http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum...e-stopper-qc-issue-for-pump-actions-ftf.8835/

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 500. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any more questions.

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Welcome from MI!!

Back