• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Vertical ForeGrip

Thank you for the welcome! I was going to buy a Serbu Super Shorty locally, then they hiked their prices beyond comprehension. Then I was going to do the SHF, but couldn't find any locally, but in my quest I found one very similar to the one pictured, but with an 8" barrel. I thought if I could easily add a foregrip myself then I would do ok, because the one fore sale is locally manufactured I think and only $570. Quite a savings over a Serbu ($925) and SHF ($745) plus shipping plus Class III dealer transfer fee.

Once I actually own it I guess I could always look into having the action slide tube assembly tacked with a picatinny mount to solve my problems. I was just looking for a solution I could do.

Firewire said:
...I could always look into having the action slide tube assembly tacked with a picatinny mount to solve my problems. ...

I was going to mention something along this idea. I don't know how readily it could be done or who could do it with great precision off the top of my head but it is an idea. If I ever get one it is going to be the 12" CS Metal-werkes Remmy 870. Anyone who can deal with Class III NFA stuff can get their hands on one by ordering it from them online. $500 before the $5 stamp and transfer.

Anyhow, someone may chime in with some wisdom to help you out in your case

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip

just installed the grip. feels great. i will give a range report and shooting video as soon as i can

check out my how to install the grip video

Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhT2Ycf6wgU[/youtube]

in this vid i install the ATI 6 position stock on my 20" 8 shot mossy.

it was on my 18" but i made a change over.

let me know what you think. new videos shooting will be coming soon

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install

Nice video. .....but a little commentary wouldn't hurt. :D

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install

ATIgunstocksUSA said:
Nice work Toys-N-Joys we hope you enjoy your ATI product!

thanks. i like the stock alot. it looks good and feels great. i have a few more ati parts i am going to install and review online too.

i am still waiting on my picatinny rails for the halo heatshield so i can install it. i talked to a couple people from ati over 20days ago and i still havent recieved my rail. its the only part i need to complete the install. if you can tell people there to ship it out i would appreaciate it.

i have a ati stock for a h&r too i am doing a video on.

thanks

Here is something I found for a gunsmith I guess. The company went out in the 90's. The gun shop owner was charged with federal crimes for not registering fully automatic weapons of some type in his possession.

Attachments

• ForegripBlock.jpg
    ForegripBlock.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 681
mossberg 500 bayonet?

how can i mount a bayonet on a m500? just like the 590 if possibile.

i do not want to swap barrels and mag tube. if theres a way please lmk. or if you have ideas and pics post them

thanks

Re: mossberg 500 bayonet?

The parts you would need to swap in order to make it work would make that project cost prohibitive.

Re: Fab defense AGM install

Havent been to the range yet, but I like the feel of it. Now sure how much "cushion" the stock provides as it seems thin. Im not worried about it for myself, but maybe if my wife uses at the range.

It folds nicely. It has a chin rest that rises a good amount as well.

I really like the pistol grip too.

Re: Fab defense AGM install

I like the contour of their stocks. They have a nice look too them, like the ACE Skeletal Stocks for AKs and ARs

Re: mossberg 500 bayonet?

nitesite said:
The parts you would need to swap in order to make it work would make that project cost prohibitive.

Yeah I would have to agree... I think you would end up having to change out everything you don't want too :/

Back