• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install

Commentary for sure! :p
I approve of the bright colored place mat! I always try to use pink or bright orange. It seems to make all the details of the parts stand out. Contrast, I believe is the word.

Re: mossberg 500 bayonet?

Well that is a creative option! Never knew of such a thing... You learn something new every day! :p

Not sure how well it would work/hold up, but an option. There is always a way to do something. Sometimes it is outside the box thinking.

The post above was just to give an idea. There are multiple mounting options, and possible bayonets that one could use.

Frank

Will parts from a 88 fit a 500?

Local Hock shop has a 88 with broken trigger group(Trigger won't reset).Has a vent rib barrel and the Cop style forearm and stock but synthetic.Wondering if the mag tube,barrel,Action bars/tube/Forearm and stock will fit a 500(or mainly a Rev 310).

Re: ?? on new pistol grip i bought

Welcome too the forums! Your link leads to an array of various pistol grips available for the model 500 line. Solid rubber sounds like that chunk of plastic mossberg sends out on their models too the dealers. However, one could also mean the Hogue Tamer Pistol Grip. Anyway you could post a picture of the grip itself or a picture off google?

Re: Will parts from a 88 fit a 500?

MY understanding is that yes they will fit, as the Mav88 is essentially a 500 clone. Now the forend may be pinned to the arms, meaning you would have to replace the entire slide assembly. Something else to watch for is that the slide has 2 arms/bars instead of 1... I do not know what year or models exactly that have 1 instead of the 2 but I know they are out there.

The barrels should fit as should the mag tube, but make sure that if your model is a 5 shot model that the Mav88 is a 5 shot as well and that both barrels have the Lug at the end to attach it too the mag tube.

I must however end this that without pictures or more facts, the situation is "Buyer Beware" and I cannot be held accountable for anything :) haha

Says right in the listing that it's a "one-of-a-kind".

Makes sense, 'cause I've never seen one like that before...

LES I am only getting a "Bidding has ended on this item".. Tips or hints too see it as I am more interested now :p

Itsricmo said:
"Bidding has ended on this item".. Tips or hints too see it as I am more interested now :p
Yep, Just scroll down the page to see the original listing.

Frank

Oh boy... I feel really stupid... :oops:

As for the grip, I have never seen anything like it and I can only say it resembles the OEM Grip with a little pinky holster lol

Re: Mossberg 500 with L3 Insight Light

ffchado said:
Hey swat, I too had problems figuring this one out. I eventually did though. First push of the switch is intermittent on, second push is constant on, and in constant mode do a quick double push and continue holding the switch. That is the only way it will stay in strobe mode. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info works like it should!

Glad you were able to get the help you needed. Doesn't seem to be very many members who have the Insight setuo yet.....

Or, you could just get the Chainsaw (or any of the Mossbergs with breacher barrels) and have a built in bayonet that doubles as the muzzle brake.

8351160051_c424124230_z.jpg

ya its really comfortable and fits nice only issue is its a little harder to hit the slide release here is a pic
mm_zpsd03d12db.jpeg

It must be off an older model, perhaps an original pistol gripped LEO model for breaching.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Moparman !!

ffchado said:
Hey swat, I too had problems figuring this one out. I eventually did though. First push of the switch is intermittent on, second push is constant on, and in constant mode do a quick double push and continue holding the switch. That is the only way it will stay in strobe mode. Hope this helps.

no offense guys but this is way too much to think about when that jackass intruder is threatening my family! it's a nice forend and I've been meaning to look into them but haven't had the time. do they offer a "SIMPLE" option with just a on/off switch?

Back