1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Mossberg 500 Pump Action' started by DHonovich, Jul 21, 2010.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Oh, no worries.

It just got me thinking is all. I'll definitely be reaching out if I can make it up that way.

Thanks again...
  2. skyler977

skyler977 Copper BB

how do I make mine look like that? that seems to be the AimTech Warhammer rail. 24'' inch, is it?
    what type of flashlight and flashlight holder is that. Im not so much interested in the stock, although it is really nice, because I've already got one on the way.

Thanks in advance
  3. Spdu4ia

Spdu4ia Copper BB

Aimtech warhammer ,Surefire light, generic offset rail mount light holder
  4. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I'd love to put a warhammer on my 510 , but I doubt it'll fit. I guess I'll just have to get a 590...
    ;)
  5. Anopsis

Anopsis .22LR

Just put an ATI HALO heatshield, shell holder, stock and MAKO forearm on this 8-shot 500. This shield is leaps and bounds better than the old ATI part. Still not a replacement for a real rail system though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. Midwest Freak

Midwest Freak .410

love the looks of the ATI heat shield , i wonder if they make one for the breatcher barrel
  7. Anopsis

Anopsis .22LR

This one does not slide on from the muzzle like the old style did. As long as the breacher is beyond the length of the HS you'll be fine.
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

My 590 has the heavy breacher barrel and the ATI heat shield fits it well...
  9. Bbqznbeer

Bbqznbeer .410

Lakefield Mossberg 400G slugger
    18.5" smoothbore barrel
    circa - 1973
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bigghoss likes this.
  10. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

Dude! That looks like a neat little compact shotgun! I love the iron sights on the barrel, I would LOVE to get some on my barrel at some point
  11. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Good lookin boomstick Bbq!
  12. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

Not the best pictures I have taken but they will do for a general Idea of what I got rollin' :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. LAZY EYED SNIPER

14. aksavanaman

aksavanaman Work In Progress... Supporter "Philanthropist"

It took me a second to realize your cat was in that last picture... does he/she come out to the range with you? That would be one BAD A** Kitty Cat!
  15. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

HAHA!! Noo she stays home, She did seem very interested in my shotgun though! Maybe I can get her to pull the trigger :p
  16. 731rogers1962

731rogers1962 Copper BB

[​IMG]

My first Mossberg! It has a 5 rd magazine and 18 1/2 inch barrel. I bought it new in August, about 300 rds later, I gotta say that I'm hooked. Functioning has been flawless. I added the side saddle and heat shield later.

Dale
  17. aksavanaman

Looks like you have the Hogue overmold forend on there as well...how do you like it? I ran both full hogue stock set on my first 500 and really liked it, simple... utilitarian. Now of course I'm hooked on all the different options, I'm quickly finding out that accessorizing and modifying the Mossberg is just as addictive as the AR15 world, someone save us! :lol:
  18. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

It only gets worse AK! Haha you will progress into getting machine work done next lol
    I got my security barrel threaded and that was the best $65 I have spent in a long time!!
  19. aksavanaman

I know! I've already thought about trigger and barrel work... but for know I'll stick with add-on accessories :)
  20. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

haha Add-on accessories are nice because they are DYI! :p

I have been thinking about sending mine back in for some Porting and possibly iron/rifles sights.
    But I cannot find the bases that mossberg uses on their barrels.