• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Anopsis said:
Just put an ATI HALO heatshield, shell holder, stock and MAKO forearm on this 8-shot 500. This shield is leaps and bounds better than the old ATI part. Still not a replacement for a real rail system though.

3e7a3uvy.jpg

Sick! I'm getting my Deluxe Halo here in the next few weeks. Can't wait!

How my most recent shotgun is outfitted. Will be refitting her this week. Been like this for several years now. Time for a change.

Attachments

• core-12ga-front.jpg
    core-12ga-front.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 703
  • core-12ga-full.jpg
    core-12ga-full.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 703
  • core-12ga-rear.jpg
    core-12ga-rear.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 700
Itsricmo said:
How do you have the saddle fitted to the buttstock?? That is really neat!!

That's the ATI 5 shell saddle. It has screw holes inside the loops on each end. Mark & drill pilot holes, screw in screws.

I've never had a problem with shells in that holder coming loose. Even with shooting full power 00 buck, slugs and dropping the shotgun in the desert dirt a few times. I've had that particular holder on there since I bought the gun, maybe 4 years or so now. Been solid for me all that time.

My only issue with it is, on the 12" LOP Hogue stock, there's really not much room left for your arm. It would probably work better on a 13" or longer LOP stock. It sits a little close to the wrist on the shorter one.

I might be selling the 12" with that saddle on it if I get a new stock for mine. If your interested. Should have more definitive info in the next week or so.

I would be interesting for sure, except, I have too long a neck and arms to get a good cheek weld on the stock :( Been down that road! lol

I will take your idea though and possibly apply it too my stock :)

Here is a picture of the Mossberg 500 Persuader with 24" rifled barrel,Hogue forearm,Accu Risser on stock and Eotech.I have another 18.5" barrel to install on it.I bought all used but in very good condition some weeks ago.Still need to zero the Eotech.
I also have Hogue pistol grip,green laser and Jetbeam PC10 flaslight(up to 550 lumens with one RCR123)to change the style.....I will make pictures.
On top,you can see the Mossberg 695 bolt action shotgun 22" rifled barrel with Bushnell TRS-25 sight.
Actually,we do not have Mossberg dealer in Spain and the price,new or used,is not cheap.

[img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk77/jselous/IMG_2002.jpg[/img]

Hi.
After making some trigger-work(it is one of the hardest from factory,believe me) you get good precission with the proper ammo .Now,I am using Remington Accutip Sabot slug 12 ga. for hunting wild boar.Here,expensive but also efective ammo.
I opened a post in "Mossberg discontinued models" about the 695 model.You can see a wild boar hunted with th 695.

I'll have to head on over and check that out! :D
I shot my first buck using the Accutip Slugs out of an H&R Tracker II
Good Slug, expensive here as well lol

Some beautiful 500s in here. Giving me some great ideas as to what I want to do with mine.

It is a group shot but the best one I have thus far(picked up the 500 2 days ago)

Persuader 8-shot
10gjitk.jpg

Wow, from that angle it looks like all three guns are over two feet. Ba dum ching... :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Good lookin shooters Sir...

This pic was taken almost 3 weeks after purchasing it. Only accessories I had for it was a 5-round neoprene sleeve for the stock and a 25-round neoprene belt which is not pictured.

DSC01075.jpg

This one was taken yesterday and how it is now. Has a Mossberg heatshield, Larue tactical handstop w/ a few index clip's installed, Magpul AFG2 foregrip, UAG reflex red/green sight, Mesa tactical picatinny rail w/ 6-round side saddle, ATI tactical scorpion stock, and an oversized tactical safety.

DSC01090.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Wow, from that angle it looks like all three guns are over two feet. Ba dum ching... :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Good lookin shooters Sir...

Sat here at my desk processing what you said for well over a minute :lol:

hahaha I just got the "Two Feet" joke! :p I'm slow tonight lol

Great looking guns!!
I love that Mesa Side Saddle! Got one myself.

Back