• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 500...

I am using a 5d mkII with various L series lenses.

Mossberg 500AT HD

I just recently purchased this 500AT for $170. Based on the serial it was made in the 80's. It originally had a 28" barrel, wood furniture and was made to Hunt with. I cut the barrel down to 18.25"(after filing)- The total length is now 26.75"- The weapon itself is in immaculate condition, I added the pistol grip,pistol grip pump , heatshield and side saddle all together for about $90 (mostly from Ebay) Capacity is 5+1...The last pic shows my 1st line of home Defense, there are 3 loaded pistols in the safe for the wife and the safe and night stand are both bolted to eachother and the floor.

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

Re: Mossberg 500AT HD

Very nice mossberg 500! I really like what you have done with it. What side saddle is that? I plan to get one for my mossberg 500 home defense setup as well.

Its a TacStar side Saddle, I got it in DE @ one of my favorite led spots, X Ring Supply. $29.95 no tax. Man what happened to the PICS, you cant even see half of them???

Excellent, thanks for the information. I will have to go and check that out. Let me see why the pictures are not working properly.

Re: Mossberg 500 Bullpup...

Anyone on here have a mossberg 500 bullpup?

Re: Mossberg 500A

I love it! I have the same model, but in a 7 shot cap. 500A Persuader.

Re: Mossberg 500 Bullpup...

This is the first I know of that I have seen this! Crazy lookin little thing! Pretty cool!

Re: Mossberg 500...

Good lookin gun and nice work on the pics!

Re: Bullpup

Wow! I like it, though its a little strange to look at and think "Mossberg". How is it to sight across the carry handle?

100E2681.jpg

100E2682.jpg

For me POI is a little low at about 15ft and below, but I don't even think about it any more and if my target is that close I aim slightly high....it is also adj. for windage LOL.

Prepare for the badassery that follows.
(not mine , wish it was, taken from arfcom for future reference)

45.jpg

552.jpg

65.jpg

That is very cool, I have seen that on the web before. A friend of mine removed his handle and installed a cheap red-dot it's pretty cool but I think I will stick with the handle ...for now. I believe the one in the pic has a 20" barrel (8+1) and is 30"s OA.

This thread makes me want one even more now! Sweet bullpup.

Back