• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

very nice.could you show us close up on the shell holder. what did you make it out of? TY

I´ll put some pictures as soon as posible.
The items that I used.
-elastic stock shell holder(you must cut it)
-piece of plastic,rectangular,cut from an old VHS videotape box (better to use a cutter to cut)
-tool to make holes(5 holes per inch) in the piece of plastic(I used a Dremel tool)
-needle and hard nylon cord to stich the elastic to plastic.
-special 3M velcro for attaching to shotgun
-some foam to adjust the space between shell holder and action.

I'm getting into making my own gear now too! Using a sewing machine to try to make my own pouches! It's nice too see other members making their own gear!!

I have a thread, sort of dead, but none the less, about making your own gear (tagged molle but I have welcomed anything home made!)

Here is a pic of mine from the head on. I'll add the other one in a minute.

Attachments

• IMG_20121130_192845-1.jpg
    IMG_20121130_192845-1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,266
Rico,
Its a marlin 917 VST and the skull was one I found online and just found it cool. So I painted it on my rifle.

Lazy, thanks man.

pappasmurf:

I'm digging the 20" barrel with rifle sights. And I'm getting nostalgic for the short fore-end wood too.

regards,
Jeff

Thanks LES. Not sure mossy this is my first shotgun so might go out east but thinking Mitchell Field just to get some lead down range

Is there a way to get a Matte Black Bolt?
I have the silver/chrome bolt and it dosen't exactly flow with my Black Profile lol
Same thing with my stinky gold trigger!

I wondered how long and good that would look but am obviously hesitant to test it haha
I see them on ebay but people want $80... :/

Back