• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

First shotgun

I recently just purchased my first shotgun! A mossberg mariner with the marinecote finish!!! Did I make the right choice?!

Re: First shotgun

Which one did you end up getting? Regardless of the model you really can't go wrong with a Mossberg shotgun and the mariner is a great finish. Congratulations!

Its the 500 with an 18.5" barrel; it also came with an ATI adjustable tactical stock! I love the marinecote finish..... I ordered the heatshield for it through mossberg... should be shipped any day now!

Is this the one? :)

Marine.jpg

I think you made a fine choice! In fact,
I hope to one day have one too, just like this one...

moss_46273.jpg

The very first Mossberg shotty I saw was a 500 Mariner at a gun show, and I've been in love since!

Funny story... I wanted to purchase the 500 tactical at Rileys (In Hooksett, NH); I brought it up to the front of the store, and thank god he put some dummy rounds through it; because the thing wouldn't chamber a round!!!! He then went outside and tried to chamber 'live rounds' and despite how many times he pumped it... it would not chamber the shells.

So fortunately they had a 590 there as well; like the one you posted! So they were nice enough to swap the ATI stock and pistol grip from the 500; onto the 590!!! :) Did I mention that I can't wait for my heat shield to arrive from mossberg!

Cool, so you actually have the 590 Mariner? 8 + 1 capacity? Good deal!

Heres a 590 with the heat shield,
mossberg590-2.jpg

I'm in the process of buying a Mossberg 500 all purpose field, wood stock and forend, 28" barrel. This will be my first shotgun. The FFL's at Dicks sporting goods near me are completely douche bags. They're rude, arrogant, unacknowledged people. Its only costing me $250 before tax though. :|

That sucks about the FFL people, but man the price is right!

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser 12ga

Congratulations on your new Mossberg 500 tactical cruiser! There are a few other members on the forum here that have the same model. This model seems to be a combination of Mossberg 500 and 590 parts.

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser 12ga

Nice gun man!

x2 what Dan said. It is also a fairly popular model too!

Cruiser, Persuader, & Bullpup

Here's my 12 gauge line up. Thanks for looking.

Here's the first shotgun I ever purchased. It's a 500 AT Cruiser.
010.jpg

009.jpg

Then the Persuader came along.
001-4.jpg

Here's my most recent purchase. An original 500 Bullpup. Apparently it's suppost to keep the zombies away. :mrgreen:
007-9.jpg

008-8.jpg

Re: Cruiser, Persuader, & Bullpup

That is quite the collection of Mossbergs you have there. I love the Mossberg Bullpup you have, looks like it is in excellent shape. I have been searching for one myself. Thanks for sharing.

Real cool man! What kind of choke/flash hider/brake is on the AT?

It's actually just a polymer flashlight mount made to look like a suppressor, but it does look cool. It's made by ATI. I would like to have a real flash suppressor, but don't think Mossberg barrels are thick enough be threaded unless they came from the factory that way & I can't find any good bolt on types.

SBS4400.jpg

Yeah man, they can be threaded! :D The fun part is finding a gun smith that doesnt wanna charge $180 to do it! I have a USGI magna ported flash hider/brake and choked IC here at the house, but cant decide which gun I want it on. Probably my Persuader... Then I can swith out wiith accu-choke for hunting too if I want. I'm digging the stuff from Tru-Lock!

Yea you can certainly get Mossberg barrels threaded if you find the right gunsmith. AIMPRO is able to do this service.

Zombie Gun

Yeah, I know the whole zombie thing is overdone, but it gives us an excuse to add on fun stuff like this so forgive my evil use of the Umbrella Corporation. :mrgreen:

001-20.jpg

003-16.jpg

Re: Zombie Gun

Sweet BullPup! I just watched one of those movies last night!

Back