• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Now that is a shot gun. Nice! What else do you need - Probably a pistol!!!!!
Ah, pistols only allowed here for target competition. And you need to be a member of a range/club at that, unfortunately. Have a Beretta 391 Urika autoloader and a Tikka in .223 as well, and the wife just bought a 20 bore o/u for clays.
Remember each gun here has a separate licence, which is renewed every 3 years at a cost of 80 Euro (100 dollars) each, so you get kind of picky about what you choose!

Ah, pistols only allowed here for target competition. And you need to be a member of a range/club at that, unfortunately. Have a Beretta 391 Urika autoloader and a Tikka in .223 as well, and the wife just bought a 20 bore o/u for clays.
Remember each gun here has a separate licence, which is renewed every 3 years at a cost of 80 Euro (100 dollars) each, so you get kind of picky about what you choose!
That sucks Brother! You choose wisely on the shotgun. If you have the advantage through practice and technique then you will prevail regardless of the choice of protection. A 12 gauge is a special kind of deterent.

Last edited:
Yikes!!! I have a few restrictions in my state, but I have license to purchase all that are legal, my firearms license renews every 6 years for $100, and no waiting period in my state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mossberg 500...

I will start the thread off with my Mossberg 500...

p970120903-4.jpg

p733559258-4.jpg

p593653989-4.jpg

p1035624453-4.jpg

p945895651-4.jpg
Nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

IMG_20171002_175116568_HDR.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20171123_104047367_HDR.jpg

Before and after pics of a 12 guage 500 I bought at a sheriffs sale in October. There are some marks on the receiver I have not touched, but the barrell and wood were bad. I had to buy a new safety button as the old plastic one came apart while I was cleaning the receiver. It is a 1983 500 AG. I have about $130 and 8 hours invested. This was the first time I ever attempted anything like this. It is not a 10 but I was happy with the way it turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 17290 View attachment 17291 Before and after pics of a 12 guage 500 I bought at a sheriffs sale in October. There are some marks on the receiver I have not touched, but the barrell and wood were bad. I had to buy a new safety button as the old plastic one came apart while I was cleaning the receiver. It is a 1983 500 AG. I have about $130 and 8 hours invested. This was the first time I ever attempted anything like this. It is not a 10 but I was happy with the way it turned out.
What a difference!

Back