1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Mossberg 500MILS riot shotgun

Discussion in 'Firearms For Sale' started by cmv82207, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmv82207

cmv82207 Copper BB

Offered is my mossberg 500MILS riot shotgun. These were a genuine military contract overflow that were released in a very limited batch to the civilian market back in 1997 so they are quite rare. 20" heavy duty parkerized barrel, sling swivels, USA serial number, and all metal parts. Gun is in 95% condition with a few light small scratches on the parkerized finish. This is a cool shotgun and definitely a totally different beast to your normal mossberg 500. $800 and will ship.

Attached Files:

• a1.jpg
      a1.jpg
      File size:
      158.4 KB
      Views:
    • a2.jpg
      a2.jpg
      File size:
      193.1 KB
      Views:
    meanstreak and Elbert Garrett like this.
  2. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

I do not believe this exists, no picture ;). Faith in things not scene is reserved for God not guns.
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. cmv82207

cmv82207 Copper BB

4. cmv82207

cmv82207 Copper BB

5. cmv82207

cmv82207 Copper BB

pictures uploaded below!
    meanstreak and Elbert Garrett like this.
  6. LTB45

LTB45 .30-06 Supporter

Still no pics
  7. Elbert Garrett

Elbert Garrett 20g Supporter

Click on upload a file just below the message box, that will open a small window and then click on choose file, this will open the photos on your PC, then pick the photo you want to share and click on the open button.....when the photo loads you will have the option of choosing thumbnail or full image.
    meanstreak likes this.
  8. cmv82207

cmv82207 Copper BB

The pictures should be under my original post now. Sorry!
    Elbert Garrett likes this.
  9. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I see the photos now. Would be a great one for a collection.

With that said, and as much as it pains me to do it, unfortunately I will need to lock the topic because the marketplace rule is a member for 30 days and 30 posts to create a WTS ad. You can read the forum guidelines here. http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/placing-an-ad-in-marketplace.165/

Once you have the minimum posts and if you still have the gun just after Thanksgiving, just send me a PM and I'll unlock it and clean it up for you and reinstate it.
    LTB45 and Djcala like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.