• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 510 Mini Reviews...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
For the price you can't beat this gun! It is the perfect starter shotgun for kids and can even have the stock upgraded when they begin to out grow it! I will have a thorough review of the mossberg 510 mini when I get a little more time to use it.

I haven't used the mossberg 510 mini yet but from everyone who I have talked to there is nothing but great things to say. It seems like one stout little shotgun and certainly a bargain for the price.

I had one in my hands on one a couple days ago at the gun shop, very small but well built. My 12 year old son is already 5'6" and fits the 20GA 500 I bought perfect. Hell, the mini would fit me better, my son already has an inch on me!!! :lol: I do like the 510 mini, if you like Mossbergs you'll love the mini..

I really like my 510 mini 20 gauge, but it has more recoil than I think would be a good choice for small children. Although the gun may fit well for youths, it may not be the best choice for a small shooter. I'd say try it before you buy it. Just my opinion. It is my favorite shotgun for me right now, because it fits well and I like 20 gauge.

Liberty said:
I really like my 510 mini 20 gauge, but it has more recoil than I think would be a good choice for small children. Although the gun may fit well for youths, it may not be the best choice for a small shooter. I'd say try it before you buy it. Just my opinion. It is my favorite shotgun for me right now, because it fits well and I like 20 gauge.
I know this resurrecting an old thread but the *Shooters Friend* recoil pad will take care of this issue and it only costs $19.99 at on line Cabelas. It's a gel slip on pad. I have two for myself and purchased a pair for my club for Hunter Safety education live fire.

Hi Dan. Just checking in this. Do you still own it? I only ask cuz I just picked one up! woohoo.

Back