• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Checked the site. You will come to a page during checkout that asks you to log in or create a new account. I did an estimate on shipping to Delaware and it was $20.00 for 2 boxes of the buckshot. That added $10.00 per box to the cost.

AmmoFast will only charge $10 up to 25lbs so when I ordered it was only $10 for 4 boxes.
https://www.ammofast.com/collections/12-gauge

I haven`t tried the slugs yet but the buckshot pattern well in close quarters and with the light recoil provide for a faster follow up shots. I`m currently using NSI 2 1/4" 6 pellet 00 buck in my SW, same light recoil but they hit harder and pattern better. I like using a light recoil for the little hand cannon and save the heavier loads for my 88...

Demonstrated Concepts has posted another video showing a reload method for the Shockwave using their recoil strap. It appears that this method would make reloading from a side saddle easy for a left handed shooter.

I just received an email with this ad on mini shells.
I don't know if the price is good since I don't shoot them, but here is the link.
https://www.ammomenllc.com/store/in...ducts_id=271&zenid=1p6o97g2e498qhf48rinj5c7p2

That's not a particularly good price, once you factor in shipping. But I've stopped trying to save $1-3 buying online. For the difference, I will support my local shops, as they take really good care of me. On big ticket items, they're not afraid to tell me to order online, and have them handle the transfer. When I bought my 617, it was about $150 less to have Bud's Gun Shop ship to my FFL. When it came in, picked it up, and bought $100 worth of ammo. Everyone was happy.

Of course, if you can't find something locally, that's a different story.

I see your point Forrest, but I keep Stogie by my bed at night, and it's comforting to see the glow of the Big Dot.
Where I come from we live by the words of a country song about a pickup truck......"the cargo light gives off a romantic glow".
If you ain't tried it....don't knock it. :giggle:

The demonstration is done a certain way because it makes his product look better...
They're starting to treat the Shockwave crowd like the AR arm brace pistol crowd. Push accessories for a relatively simple contraption and see how convoluted they can make it whilst forking over the money.
Does anyone know if there is an XS front sight available without tritium? As I am not chambering wonder loads during the hours of darkness, I don't have a significant need for it. If not I'll suck it up and deal with the luxury.

I'm quite happy with the Demonstrated Concepts Recoil Strap. It's one of those things that I wish I had thought of first.

Your hand isn't trapped in there any more than your weak hand is trapped in the factory forend strap. But it can certainly help shooters control the recoil, and stay on target. Strap or no strap, if you have to reload a shotgun in a defensive situation, you are probably already screwed. But 99.9% of Shockwave users aren't going to be in that situation 100% of the time.

So many people have asked for it and now it's a reality. Here you go, wood furniture is now available for your Shockwave! Black Aces is probably the best for mods to a Shockwave. From quad rails to mag fed and now wood furniture. It's a wonderful world we live in!
63a7a7b1c564f82ba05bb05ea6557b3d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They need to put the crack pipe away. That's >$100 more than I would ever pay for a cosmetic accessory.

They should have looked at sourcing a walnut birds-head grip instead of the cut-off full stock.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a lot more than I would pay for a grip and handguard, but I'm glad that companies are listening and at least offering a product that the public is asking for.

Kudos to Black Aces Tactical for that.

They need to put the crack pipe away. That's >$100 more than I would ever pay for a cosmetic accessory.

They should have looked at sourcing a walnut birds-head grip instead of the cut-off full stock.
To each their own. I've got about $1000.00 into mine. Soooo. Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back