1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde

Discussion in 'Mossberg 590 Pump Action' started by Chuck Gullage, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:10 PM.

1. Chuck Gullage

Chuck Gullage .22LR

Does any have experience with a 590A1 Retrograde? I'm very interested in getting one, but I'm not sure I need another shotgun, but they are so attractive, if not a little pricy. Buds Gun Shop has them for $678 which looks like a good price but with the $50 FFL fee and the $15 NJ NICS check that puts the deal at $743. The wood furniture looks great, but I question whether the wood is worth the price differential. Your thoughts please.
    Frankie likes this.
  2. Mossbergermeister

Mossbergermeister .410

The price seems right, so if you like it, then go for it.

Personally, if I were looking for something with a retro look by Mossberg and already owned your typical shotguns making it difficult to justify getting just another shotgun, then I would opt for the 590 Nightstick.

[​IMG]

Not only does it have a distinctively retro look to it, but it's just different enough from other shotguns, and much cheaper than the 590A1 Retrograde you're currently looking at.
  3. Frankie

Frankie .410

I bought a 590a1 retrograde recently ,since I like walnut wood,especially on shotguns,it a no brainer,love it,no regrets,well worth the cash,super fun.

Attached Files:

Elbert Garrett and fellmann like this.