• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines

Academy in Texarkana had 12 when I was there yesterday, but no .22. They were 25 ea. I thought about getting some, but decided to hold off, now I'm kicking myself for it. But I'll still wait. I may try to reverse engineer something as well.

Well my charge is still pending so Ill update when I here something. If it goes thru I'ma order some more right away/ And 22lr is nearly sold out near me too.

I have been searching for 25 round mags for about two months now. no luck on any of the 40+ sites I looked at. I did end up ordering a few 10 round clips because that's all I could find, even those were a backorder. I will pass any info on that I can but as of right now its slim pickings

I ordered 2 from Mossberg on Dec. 26,as of yet ,there is nothing on my credit card.......Hey,just a thought,maybe I was their 100,000th customer,and they are sending them out free!Yeah,that must be it!......LoL.

does anyone know if the 10 round 702 clips fit the 715t? I've heard they fit just wondering if anyone has used these seeing as the 25 rounds are IMPOSSIBLE to find...thanks!!!

torn!!!

not sure what I should do here. I placed an order for three ten round clips for my 715t, which ended up being placed on backorder for 7-14 days.(even tho the site claimed to have stock) now I haven't been charged yet but I don't know if I should cancel that and call mossberg directly for the 25 round clips. anyone have experience with mossberg? I'm afraid if I cancel this order of the ten rounders ill end up empty handed and if i had the funds for it id just stick it out and order both but who knows what will happen with this ban nonsense.not sure if/when they will be :evil: "illegal" :evil: . thanks!

Anyone know if Mossberg is out of 25 rnd mags? I see them listed on their sight, but wasn't able to call in today.

The girl I talked to at Mossberg today said that orders are going out 10 or so days after they receive them due to high volume,but that they had plenty of the 25rd mags.We'll see,.My order was placed around Christmas,and they have not charged my card yet.

nctrailboss said:
The girl I talked to at Mossberg today said that orders are going out 10 or so days after they receive them due to high volume,but that they had plenty of the 25rd mags.We'll see,.My order was placed around Christmas,and they have not charged my card yet.

thats wonderful to hear! i planned on calling today after work to see what was going on. ill report back after i see what they say. csr's tend not to be on the same page a lot of times...

Read if you looking for 715t mags

hey guys, just thought I'd pass along some info here. like everyone else who owns the 715t knows the 25 round clips are nearly impossible to find. I went directly to the mossberg site and placed an order for several mags last night. immediatly after, I checked my bank account and sure enough the funds were taken out. okay cool time to check the confirmation email, there's no way it was that easy! of course, no email. so after mildly stressing through the night I called mossberg early this morning. 24 minutes on hold but I got to talk to a young lady (not very pleasent) and she informed me that my order was processed and I will receive a confirmation email when my order ships. about 2-3 weeks because of the obvious backorder on the product. so I guess what I'm getting at here instead of searching site after site (like I did) it seems that going directly to mossberg was the way to go. I will keep you guys posted in the coming weeks as the situation plays out, and hopefully I can report that everything went smooth and get whoever is looking for mags pointed in the right direction.

cheers! :D

Re: torn!!!

ended up cancelling the 10round order and went to mossberg. if anyone is looking for clips I posted anoth thread that mayhelp

Just got off the phone with a Mossberg csr. I had to wait 74 mins. I ordered 2-25 rd. mags on Dec 31. I gave her my order number. She found it (a good sign :p )--said it was being processed--that they intend to fill it and it would be approx. 10-14 days from now. When I ordered these, they immediately charged my cc. The charge sat in my pending transactions for 5 days--then disappeared. So I assume when they actually fill the order, the e-mail notification will be sent out and the charge will reappear. Maybe--we'll see. :evil: :evil:

Re: Read if you looking for 715t mags

how did you order on their site , it sucks , all i can get is the guns themselves

$8.35 for shipping and handling on a 1lb item... :eek: It better be the bee's knees!

Re: Read if you looking for 715t mags

you need to click on the accessories/clips tab, and if that doesn't work you can just cqll them directly and place your order

Back