• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Single Point Sling Adapter

kaleighsdad

Copper BB
I own a Mossberg 715T and want to attach a single point sling to it. Does anyone know where to get an adapter for it? I do not want to hook it to the attachment point at the end of the stock, it will hang to low. I also do not want to mount it to the front connection point, the barrel will point at my head. I'm looking far an adapter for where the screws are located where the stock slides in.

Vegashotwheeler. I ordered that and could not get it to wrap around it tight enough to be secure. DHonovich I will check into the button slings, but I tried an adapter like that but it was not big enough to wrap around where the stock slides in.

did you ever figure out what mount to use? i also have a 715T and im am looking to do that same i have a sen a few i might try and modify but they are kinda expensive to do so..

The gentlemen at Buttonsling said the M4 2pc will work on our 715t and they make a sling for it also (the TCPT sling). Ask for peggy and tell her Jeff sent you from mossbergowners.com

A Tango Down PR-4:

Tango%20Down%20PR-4-3.jpg

They're nice with the ambidexterous sling use (left or right side), and features a rear-facing attachment point too with a heavy-duty push button sling swivel.

Also, for flat top models with optics a Quick Detach Side Sling (mount it back on the rail against the simulated charging handle):

2013-QD-Side-Sling-Attachment.jpg

or even a Quick Clip Sling Thing:

Sling-Thing-For-Dovetails20.jpg

Downside to all these is they aren't cheap but they can probably be found for less than the exmples I used (you'l have to search for the best deal).

Magpul also has a rail sling attachment but there site is down at the moment while they get ready to launch their new one.

Back