• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 835 Cartridge Studded Stop

LazyMarcus

Copper BB
Hi every one,
Forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong section brand new to the community :).
I have a mossberg 835 that i use for skeet / trap shooting,recently I misplaced a cartridge stop and had to order a new part from Mossberg Online Store.

The thing that concerns me is it says it's for Specs & Compatibility
Model500, 590/590A1, Maverick
it just came in today by fed ex i installed and every thing seems to be cycling ok and working. I contacted midway usa online store they say yes,it will work with my shot gun.

Well i be okay at the gun range this weekend??

The one with the pivot thngy? That stud? It's technically the "cartridge interrupter" when talked about by itself so everyone knows what it is being discussed. Together, everyone just calls them "stops", though. You're right on the mark. It's the exact same part as the 500 etc. It fits about a half dozen diff 500-based models. Yours is one of the family.

Welcome to the forum, sir! Pleased to meet you!

Richard

That's a stop. Yep. Weird. Never heard it called a "studded stop" ever. Well, I learned something today. Thanks!

... I misplaced a cartridge stop and had to order a new part from Mossberg Online Store.

it just came in today by fed ex i installed and every thing seems to be cycling ok and working...

Well i be okay at the gun range this weekend??

LazyMarcus, welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
How did that range session work out for you?

license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome to Mossberg Owners! Hope you enjoy the 835, I have one too and yet I haven't tried swapping parts.

Back