• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

2nd from the top. Mossberg 930 SPX, Aimpro tri-rail forend, BlackAces Tactical quad-rail, HFD2 stand off breacher, vertical grip, TruGlo reflex sight, Magpul rail covers, and rail 5 shot side saddle.

y7ajy9uh.jpg

Sent from above...

There aren't any holes!!!

The bore is 100% smooth, there is no way for gas to get from the barrel or the breech or anywhere. They are simply not there. If there was something occluding it, that would be one thing, but the bastard simply ain't there!

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 640k of RAM

LOL, are ya sure :p

Last edited:
13 rounds of 12g goodness right there. Reloads are for suckers. Lmao. Did it for 3 Gun. Start with 9, shoot the first round, quick load 4 rounds and can complete most stages.:) providing I don't miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren't any holes!!!

The bore is 100% smooth, there is no way for gas to get from the barrel or the breech or anywhere. They are simply not there. If there was something occluding it, that would be one thing, but the bastard simply ain't there!

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 640k of RAM

Got the new barrel on Friday.

There are holes in this one.

I will post pictures later.

Sent from my mind to your face

Finally decided to install my box of parts that I have been accumulating over the last year

OR3Gun Marine Spacer Tube.
OR3Gun Competition Forearm Retainer.
GG&G Follower
AimPro TriRail Forend
Magpul AFG2
SKY TAC Modified Lifter
Nordic Components Bolt Handle (already installed)

The barrel is a Mossberg 18.5" Security model.

Before:
930_001_zpscsbicn9i.jpg

During:
930_002_zpsmeshvk56.jpg

The OR3GUN CFR needed quite a bit of filing and sanding to mate to the receiver and a bit more to allow the TriRail Forend to fit properly. I knew this going in, just wanted to point it out in case anyone assumed all the parts were just drop ins.
I have both versions of the Marine Spacer Tube so I may swap back and forth as needed.

After:
930_003_zpsciw1tq0v.jpg

930_004_zpsviktfrvi.jpg

Overall I like that I can easily swap forends and convert between my lightweight hunting gun and a nice HD model.

Last edited:
Lookin good Mike.

Hope you like the AFG2. Didn't work for me, the hand stop beat the crap out of my forefinger on every shot...

I had the same problem on my pumps. I had the XTM handstop kit on my 590 and it was so bad that I had to cut a trip to the range short after 15 shots. It felt good at home but I knew I had made a huge mistake as soon as I fired that first shot. I had an AFG on my 870 for a while and eventually went back to the natural grip angle. The AFG beat on my pointer finger and the XTM handstop wrecked my middle finger AND my point finger for a few days. Maybe it won't be as much of an issue on the 930 because it shoots much softer than a pump though.

I always liked the grip angle on the AFG, but there were times if I wasn't paying attention it would bite.

I haven't shot the AFG/AFG2, but I have the FAB Defense PTK grip on my SPX and it's damn comfy!

Better pic:
DSC07314%20(2).JPG

DSC07355%20(3).JPG

Last edited:
Ill see how i like it. Its easy to remove if it doesn't work out. Ill report back after I get a chance to run her.

Back