1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Discussion in 'Mossberg 930 Autoloader' started by DHonovich, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Benson X

Benson X .270 WIN Supporter

Curious about the CFR - does it allow the stock forend to sit slightly farther back?

If so, that might be an easy way for me to get my Nordic tube to sit exactly flush with the barrel, and also eliminate any gap between the mag tube and extension. Hmm....
  2. Benson X

Benson X .270 WIN Supporter

3. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I got to run a few rounds through it over the weekend. The bugs were soo bad at the cabin In ly put a few rounds through it.

The AFG really hurts the hand unless you hold the backside with palm forward as if you were grabbing a verticle grip. I'll be removing it.

My Nordic Components charging handle disappeared. It fell out and I was unable to find it anywhere. This happened to me once before but I was able to find it. At that time I thought it was a fluke but this time tells me otherwise. I'm not sure if it is the spring in the bolt that is the issue or the notch in the handle. I was going to swap it out anyway for other reasons but I still hated to lose it as now I cannot debug the issue. I guess if it never happens again I can blame the handle.

As for the other components. I had 1 in 5 failures to eject with some light Winchester Universal target loads #8 shot.

I swapped barrels and shot a bot of Hornady SST slugs. I had one failure to load but no ejection issues.

My number of shots fired was really to low to make any definite conclusions, esp with a bunch of new parts that had not been broken in. I need to get out where I can shoot without inhaling mosquitoes with every breath.