• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Anyone knows where to find a sling???

From the class description you provided it looks like the sling use is basically going to be from African and American carry. Those are strictly sling carry positions with different orientations of the shotgun. African is much better in terms of getting the shotgun into use. The bottom mounted two point will be fine for that. It will still let you transition without too much problem, and you can loop it over your head if you need to keep the shotgun up front. Using an adjustable two point will let you adjust the sling so that you can shoulder the shotgun without having a huge dangling loop hanging down to snag on things. You can keep a short loop on the shotgun by quickly pulling the adjustment tab, and then slide it out to lengthen it when needed.
Not an ideal sling set up, but perfectly serviceable and without undue jeopardy.
A carry strap can do almost the exact same thing, although it won't be as forgiving of positioning and will be more limited in use. It will also be substantially cheaper.

Re: Anyone knows where to find a sling???

Thanx guys for your help ... I'll let you know what my review of the class is ...

Sights for 930 Turkey with vent rib

I went to sight in my 24" 930 with slugs today at 50 yds and I was shooting a good 10-12 inches high (ImpCyl and Mod choke). The factory sights will not adjust enough to hit to Point of aim. I like their low profile but it looks like I need a higher front sight or something like the TruGlo TruPoint sight set. Anyone have any suggestions? I did shoot some five stand with it using an ImpCyl choke and did quite well.

Re: Sights for 930 Turkey with vent rib

I don't have a lot of experience with the various options on the market but I did have the pleasure of using the TruGlo Tru-Bead Turkey Dual Color/Universal (viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1152) and that would certainly solve your issues of not being able to sight in your shotgun. Brad and Allison can give you some more feedback on it than I.

anyone tried the upgrades @ PSI for our ghost rings ???

they have upgrades:
ghost_200x90.jpg

D4 - Standard Ghost Ring
D2 - Twin Dot Ghost Ring
D5 - Green Fiber Optic Ring ( great for 3 gun )
D3 - Tritium Night Ring

And you can replace the front sights with:
m1_200x160.jpg

M1F - Standard Red Fiber Optic
M1B - White Dot Optic
M1T - Tritium Optic

heres where you can pick these up alone with the factory LPA sights:
http://www.precisionsights.com/Product/ ... _page.html

Found them while shopping around sights for my HK P30LS

Mossberg 930 Autoloader "heavy walled breacher barrel with heat shield" with a Nordic Components +2 magazine extension and extension cap.
p481302071-4.jpg

p12432865-4.jpg

p368465555-4.jpg

p145693994-4.jpg

p268853455-4.jpg

Hello all, I am looking for a way to attach a light under the mag extension. Does anyone know of a mount that also incorporates a barrel/mag clamp? I really don't want to mount another pic rail on the gun. Thanks for your help. Clint

The Nordic Components barrel clamp as the option for a pic rail which would allow you to mount a light.

Just orderd a 930 SPX mag ext. tube from Mossberg for 25.00 p/n 18443MT and the charging handle for 20.00 p/n 19297

My AC Tactical Gear Single Point Sling Plate arrived this week. I figured I had another week and a half to go until I could install it on my 930 SPX but, surprisingly, my 930 showed up - back from Mossberg today! Maybe I'll find some time to take it down to the range tomorrow.

I'm going to do a full review later. For now, here are a few pics.

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

For those who've heard me argue against slings on SD shotguns, I have to be honest. I'd never considered a single point sling before. Some of the ideas on this forum got me to thinking about how that could work. I'm going to give it a try.

Am I likely to sling it up before I used it to defend myself in my home? No. But, it should work just as well as a sling on an AR for "planned" CQB stuff. :D

Looks good Mudinyeri! I really like how that mount is angled.

I see if you were lefty it might be in the way but as a righty it seems that it would be fine. I liked it in theory because it has a slimmer profile that way. I am interested to hear what you think of it.

I just bought a clean, used 930 at a local gun/knife show. It came with a TBI laser light and a remote-switch/end-cap made by Olight. The switch works (checked it with a multi-meter), but the laser doesn’t come on. I've searched the internet for TBI and can't find anything on them. The one or two dealer pages that came up turned out to be blank, probably meaning TBI went out of business or was sold to another company. Since I'd like to get this laser light working, does anybody know anything about TBI or where I could find a repair station for a laser light?

Attachments

• TBI, 5 Inches, SM.jpg
    TBI, 5 Inches, SM.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,179
  • TBI, Laser End, SM.jpg
    TBI, Laser End, SM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2,178
I have not been able to find anything on TBI lasers. I will keep looking though.

DonC said:
I just bought a clean, used 930 at a local gun/knife show. It came with a TBI laser light and a remote-switch/end-cap made by Olight. The switch works (checked it with a multi-meter), but the laser doesn’t come on. I've searched the internet for TBI and can't find anything on them. The one or two dealer pages that came up turned out to be blank, probably meaning TBI went out of business or was sold to another company. Since I'd like to get this laser light working, does anybody know anything about TBI or where I could find a repair station for a laser light?

Any ideas?

Vang Comp System?

Has anyone sent their barrel to Vang Comp for the Vang Comp System mods?

I contacted his shop and they said they could do the 930SPX barrel as long as it did not have a choke installed. Come this fall I'm going to go/send them my barrel for the works.

Was just wondering if anyone else had this done and how they liked it.

My brothers Remington 870 has the vang comp systems treatment and he couldn't be happier. I know several other members on here can chime in as well regarding their work.

Back