• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver

Well my limbsaver pad 10200 came in today and does not fit my Mossberg 930 so I am looking into this further...

Still waiting for my barrel that I ordered back in July to come in, it's still on backorder from Mossberg. When it comes in I will be sending it to Vang Comp also.

Gents, I'm new to the MO forum and really enjoying the threads. I searched for info on the Elite Tactical Advantage "Bulldozer Entry Rail" on the site but did not see anything listed...I did see that M24Shooter had a picture of one on a 930 SPX in his Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:23pm post above...

Could any of you direct me to any reviews on the ETA bulldozer rail? I am leaning toward the AIMPRO tri-rail but would like to find out if anyone has any experiences with the ETA Bulldozer Rail before I make my decision...both look great.

Thanks for any info!

Accessorizing a 930 SPX sure is an addictive endeavor...and expensive one at that but I guess sometimes you have to set your priorities! Time to load the money gun!!

I am going to pick one up soon but at the moment I don't have any input on how it compares to the AIMPRO tri-rail. Maybe M24Shooter will chime in.

Dan- I talked to Marc at Elite Tactical Advantage...he has a Bobcat Gen II coming out which is paired with a 12" Rhino Rail which will make your 930 SPX look like the Devastator....except for the fact that the 930 cannot have a AR type or folding stock like the Remington 11-87 version. The new rail should be out next month...looks like a hit if you can wait that long to see what it looks like.

Sounds good! I don't mind waiting but I will have to give them a call to make sure I get my hands on one of the first copies to leave the buidling.

Woohoo! Finally a member after a long time enjoying the pics and posts. Running the 930 SPX with pistola grippy and loving it for almost 2 years now. Have a question regarding the NC barrel clamp: Can you mount a NC rail on either side and if so, can you mount two rails at the same time so that you can run a sling mount on a rail on one side with a light/laser on a rail on the other?

This may be a moot point if ETA's new Gen II ends up kicking fanny, but I am a fan of NC. Their speed bolt is perfect for this shotty!

Aimpro's tri-rail would be a nice addition, but the buck-fitty price sends one's mind into the "shoot" or "pretty gun" dilemma.

Just got a 930spx. Can't wait to shoot it. Got a Bushnell trs-25 co-witnessed. I would really like to get the tri rail. I also would like to get a pistol grip stock but can't bring myself to get the Choate one. I wish someone else would make one. Just a simple Benelli or Remington look alike pistol grip stock would be nice.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum chatztc !!

When you find the time, please stop by our New Members Welcome Area and introduce yourself to our community...Thanks !!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum CapnSassyJas !!

When you find the time, please stop by our New Members Welcome Area and introduce yourself to our community...Thanks !!

I was missing the adapter plate for the limbsaver pad...just waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Just put the Limbsaver on my Knoxx. It's a little taller than a standard stock for the pumps. Fit the Knoxx Spec-Ops perfectly. This is a replacement pad not a slip on. I love it.

Since my last post I did install a medium limbsaver on my 930 after removing the existing pad. Fits fine and provides same improvement in felt recoil as I got with my limbsaver on my 590A1.

Re: stocks

Unfortunately they will not due to the gas system on the Mossberg 930 that extends into the stock.

tgw said:
I use the Limbsaver for my 590A1 and it works very well compared to the original butt pad. The pad on my 930 seems much better so I have not yet changed it for a Limbsaver.

The regular stock's buttpad is very soft and comfortable in comparison to the choate pistol grip stock's buttpad. I could shoot all day with the regular stock. Sending 50 slugs with the choate left some bruising, but I'm a man and take pride in such markings.

That being said, I wish the choate pad was as soft as the regular. LOL. :lol:

However A remington 870 Speedfeed stock will ......... you just need to modified it a little bit ..... better feel than the Choate Stock ...

MOSS-930.jpg

nomad9 said:
However A remington 870 Speedfeed stock will ......... you just need to modified it a little bit ..... better feel than the Choate Stock ...

MOSS-930.jpg

Wow!!! Winner Winner, chicken DINNER!

the Choate PG stock for 930 looks like crap to me...I've always been a fan of the Speedfeed stocks, especially ones that hold 4 extra rounds.

Mind taking some detail pics of the modifications you had to do to make it work?

Back