• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

nomad9 said:
However A remington 870 Speedfeed stock will ......... you just need to modified it a little bit ..... better feel than the Choate Stock ...

MOSS-930.jpg

Nice work! Whats the LOP with that setup?

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver

I also put a Limbsaver pad on my SPX. Fits fine just had to redrill one hole. It feels way better than the stock pad especially when shooting full power slugs.

I got one in my 930 2 weeks ago they said is one of the first comming out of the production line ..... works great .....

nomad9 said:
I got one in my 930 2 weeks ago they said is one of the first comming out of the production line ..... works great .....

GG&G told me they also got an extend Bolt handle coming out in about 30 days, glad to hear more and more companies are supporting the 930

6373044913_6a8f209f59_z.jpg
Just added a 1 point sling and blackhawk sling adapter, a five round butt stock sidesaddle and a co-witnessed TRS-25 Bushnell red dot sight.
6364619251_93bd94c739_z.jpg

SoCal Choppas said:
BenSamp said:
6373044913_6a8f209f59_z.jpg
Just added a 1 point sling and blackhawk sling adapter, a five round butt stock sidesaddle and a co-witnessed TRS-25 Bushnell red dot sight.
6364619251_93bd94c739_z.jpg

Does it Co-Witness perfectly?
Yes, the red dot lies perfectly on middle of the front hiviz
I got this because my first red dot bit the dust and mainly because Rossignol recommended it in a post a few months back.

Hey Guys:

Looking for a good light mount solution for the 930 that will work with the stock magazine and the barrel nut... I am thinking I will not install an extended magazine and have only found light mounts that require an extended magazine... Anyone know of a solution???

Not sure there are many good options besides adding a picitanny rail to your forend or getting a railed forend from ATI or S&J Hardware.

Hi All,

New Mossberg 930 SPX (#85360) owner here. I was wondering if anyone knew, what type/brand of Speed Loaders and Speed Loader Assists, work with this model of shotgun?

Cheers,
BuckoNZ

Saw the same 3 Gun Nation episode...those X-Rails are real big on the competition circuit !!

I'm just throwing this out there cause I didn't see it mentioned or just missed it but the Tri rail forend for the 930 made by Aimprotactical.com Is a nice set up I have one on mine with a Magpul AFG and and Surefire P60 and love it. Doesn't add much weight and I recently emailed them and they stated that they are working on heat shield attachment for it which I need badly. As I tend to grab my long gun and carry it by the receiver and burn the heck out of my hand(and yes I'm a slow learner LOL).

tripawdgunner said:
I'm just throwing this out there cause I didn't see it mentioned or just missed it but the Tri rail forend for the 930 made by Aimprotactical.com Is a nice set up I have one on mine with a Magpul AFG and and Surefire P60 and love it. Doesn't add much weight and I recently emailed them and they stated that they are working on heat shield attachment for it which I need badly. As I tend to grab my long gun and carry it by the receiver and burn the heck out of my hand(and yes I'm a slow learner LOL).

These Fore Ends look fantastic. I got in touch with 'Aimpro Tactical' and unfortunately, they do not ship out of the USA at this time, but are looking for an international distributor. Can't wait. This will be one of the first things I get for my SPX, after the Nordic Clamp.

Back