• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: My M930 (don't laugh at the .44 casing!)

Aloha nui loa,

Great lookin 930 Sir! Nice work on the stippling and the .44 casing is definitely nice touch. I like it left with the brass finish too. Not something you see every day and should be a good conversation starter. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here. We look forward to seeing you around...

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I hope to hang around a little more and see what others are cooking up for their Mossys as well.

Looks pretty good to me! The only question I have.... Is that primer in the .44 case still live?

Haha, nope, it isn't! I took a used one and pounded it flat, then filed it down for the brushed look.

Shot the 930 in a bowling pin match this morning. Couldn't resist the opportunity to turn a couple Benellis into a MO hat rack... :twisted:

cap1974 said:
Despotes said:

What mount did you use on your forearm to mount your light, I like it.

Sorry for the delay. It's a LightJunction offset weapon mount.
BTW. I'm selling the entire package. I don't have enough posts to place it in the classifieds.
I fired maybe 20 rds (slugs and buckshot w/o issue) and haven't used it since. I'm bored with it. My AR's keep me busy. :twisted:
PM if interested. Thanks

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Thank you Sir, and go for it.

I've got that decal on all my shotgun stocks now...

Even the Non-Mossberg ones??? Wait... Who are we kidding, that would be blasphemy ;)

Wow, this Mossberg bug has bitten me hard.

I set out today to get a Maverick 88 in 20 ga. I decided since I had the day off, I would drive the one hour to the nearest Walmart that sells firearms. When I arrived, I went to the sporting goods. The right clerk was right behind the counter with the firearms. (You know the right clerk, the one who knows how to process the forms and knows guns and doesn't have to ask anyone.) I turned the carousel and there it was, the 930 with the door breach barrel. Just what I had half not expected to find. I had been fired up since watching a You Tube video on the 930 and hearing the poster got his at Walmart. There it was, same price as this guy paid. I looked at it and told the clerk I'd take it. Boy is it one nice looking gun. I can't wait to shoot it. I bought a black sling to match and some ammo and can't stop looking at it. Here's the first picture.

64405a7a-87bc-46b0-a754-a8f5aea4839f_zps97d0224a.jpg

I put a two round extended tube on today.

LES, thanks for this info on your tube, I went with budget in mind. I wanted to have enough to also get a single point sling. If money were no object, I'd have gone the way you did.

I got a quick picture. I think it looks good with the extended tube.

IMG_0774_zpsc296dbad.jpg

Back