• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

I had another chance to put the spx to work today. Another 175 flawless rounds. Mixture of 00 buck from winchester to remington to cheddar to rio. All full powered loads. Then 25 rounds of winchester rifled slugs. Finally cheap winchester bird shot bulk from Walmart. All 100%. Man Iam loving the spx

Your cheap Winchester rounds, did they come 100 to a giant white box with 4 smaller boxes inside?

Sent from my California fondleslab

I had another chance to put the spx to work today. Another 175 flawless rounds. Mixture of 00 buck from winchester to remington to cheddar to rio. All full powered loads. Then 25 rounds of winchester rifled slugs. Finally cheap winchester bird shot bulk from Walmart. All 100%. Man Iam loving the spx

That's great KW!

Glad to see it's eat'n everything like a champ, especially the Win bulk stuff...

I gotta buy another box of that stuff and run it through again.

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 640k of RAM

Picked up a 930 Tactical Autoloader a couple weeks ago. Added a Choate +2 magazine extension, Wolff aluminum follower, Coast TX40 light with an Elzetta mount. I still need to add a sling and some velcro side saddles. It's not as tricked out as some but it'll get the the job done for me.

9are9aga.jpg

a3e7una7.jpg

urubehe6.jpg

7ydavyqy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Put a thumbscrew from ElZetta on that mount and you can drop a light in that mount and snug it down in just seconds. No need to keep a permanent light on you gun.

Picked up a 10-shot 930 JM Pro #85118 a couple days ago. Of course, it's already sporting the signature Mossberg Owners decal...

It'll get a detail strip, clean, and Frog Lube tomorrow and I'll take it out for a trial run on Sunday morning. Can't wait to get out there and heat it up...

Looks beautiful LES! How does one get their paws on one of dem fancy-looking decals? I clicked the link in Dan's sig, but it is broken...maybe I'll send him a PM.

Here's a few of my 930SPX (non-PG) - still a work in progress, but I am loving it so far. Have a S&J Follower, EagTac T200C2 and a 2-point sling on the way.
5c406a19-39ea-4a32-a68f-35a89468cdb6_zps8f9617c1.jpg

DSC07123_zps8e6d0873.jpg

IMG_20140526_025858_153_zpsnfn15i5_edit_1401126132722_zpssqiroth_edit_1401127558718_zpsd4h9lsnr.jpg

IMG_20140526_040320_zpsccpdjy1_edit_1401126304897_zpsb1vgq5n1.jpg

@Benson X ,

Those decals were from a previous batch and the black has been sold out for a while. There may be some white left, but I don't recall. There's a decal thread on the Mossberg Owners page down in the vendor section. I know Dan is working on a new batch at the moment...

Thanks LES, found the thread. It's too bad about the last batch, but I will wait until Dan resolves the issue and put an order in for a couple Matte Black ones :)

Les you may need to take those decals off no one can see the gun every time you post a pic it's always the same nice gun hey about those decals. I know I did it ;)

Back