• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Got it! :)
smile.jpg

Oh yea, big difference! Very nice.

Sent from above...

Congrats Kodiak!

I've got the 24" model as well and it's one helluva fun, fast shooter. You know every time you pull the trigger on a JM Pro an angel gets their wings...

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1406431914.104537.jpg

Left; 500A 19" barrel, Carlson extended truchokes, Knoxx stock, fad forend and warhammer rail
Right; 930 pro 22" truglo front and rear sight set, Nordic follower, Carlson extended chokes and .250 stock drop kit
Both shoot great no issues yet and hope never to have any.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Picked up a 10-shot 930 JM Pro #85118 a couple days ago. Of course, it's already sporting the signature Mossberg Owners decal...

It'll get a detail strip, clean, and Frog Lube tomorrow and I'll take it out for a trial run on Sunday morning. Can't wait to get out there and heat it up...

Where can a guy score a few of those decals??
Picking up my JM Pro soon!! :)

The last batch is sold out, but I believe there will be more available soon. Check in on the Mossberg Owners sub-forum in the marketplace section. There should be a thread there with details on decals...

Tchick I held a 930 tatical like yours today..It felt perfectly balanced and light. I might build one just like it for my granddaughter. When I put mine together I was thinking MAX 24" barrel plus 6 tube pointy tatical choke do it all patrol gun. .but it's heavy...It was a revelation to handle that basic , light simple 930. Don't get me wrong I like mine for what it does, 12 rounds of magnum power as fast as you can pull the trigger, fiber optic sights for slugs, Choate pg stock for easy handling with the hot loads ect.Maybe because it was unloaded it just seemed so quick to point. .

Thanks guys. I wanted a camo 930, but was not impressed with the ones I saw in the store and I didn't want a big duck
on the stock. The guys at color and camo do a great job and they also put a clear coat on it to make the finish a bit
tougher. I'll have to take it trap shooting this weekend. I'm sure the guys with the Perrazzi's will love it.

I wish they made the 930 in 20 gauge.

Last edited:
Back