• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

First Fire

Testing the photo posting.
It's workin' :D

Firstshoot930002.jpg

CopyofDonttreadTat.jpg

13thBombOscar.jpg

Looks like its working just fine! Heading to your neck of the woods tomorrow for work, damn wish I could move with work, and live in Texas for a bit!

(Ka
I tried to put a mag tube of Winchester through mine yesterday.... It was like getting your kid to eat his spinach. I've had no issues with federal bulk or the Remington green target loads (400 trouble free of those) <- so that's what I'll stick with. The 590 eats the Winchester crap just fine... So that's where it'll go ;)
I tried to put a mag tube of Winchester through mine yesterday.... It was like getting your kid to eat his spinach. I've had no issues with federal bulk or the Remington green target loads (400 trouble free of those) <- so that's what I'll stick with. The 590 eats the Winchester crap just fine... So that's where it'll go ;)
I use the winchester heavy game loads at 1255 f.p.s.,they run 100% in my 930 and cost about $7.50 a box where I live.

Hello everyone. I haven't ben around for a while so I thought I would pop in and say hello with a pic.
Some of you may remember that I received a 930 as a Christmas gift last year. Well I finally got it out of the house, to the range and then to the woods. Range time went great, she ran flawlessly and I must say that this has got to be the most accurate slug gun I have ever owned.

Deer season is now here in Iowa and while I didn't tag a deer I did get to take a pic of my 930 in the woods.

JB

That's badazz, I might have to get a slug barrel to.

No biggie I have just always heard sabots don't shoot very accurately in a smooth bore.

They don't.

It's been a while, but if I recall there is a post a few pages in that addresses that question. I think he also had a rifled barrel and just grabbed the nearest ammo he had for the photo...

Got the barrel mag BMT clamp in the mail from harris tactical. About 40 $ and took 2 days to get here. pretty slim, strong, and comes with some rubber pads to put in the clamps to prevent scoring, as well it comes with a few screws for rails or sling mount. Im pretty happy with it. figured I'd let you guys know theres another place if you're looking for something different.
Looks good and thanks for posting, I been looking around to find alternatives in case the nordic comp.clamp doesn't work for me.

Interesting reading this thread. picked up a 930SPX at cost price when our local gun shop decided to close down, price overcame the argument that I did not really need a shotgun, after all have got through the past 60 years without one so why now. Having got it I can see a bit of use in the future, unfortunately I will be away during our bird hunting season this year, still lots of bunnies to take out however. Reading through I have picked up some ideas so when I get back I can see some fun trying out some of them. Do like the gold trigger, be thinking about setting up a small electrode-plating tank and seeing what happens.

Interesting reading this thread. picked up a 930SPX at cost price when our local gun shop decided to close down, price overcame the argument that I did not really need a shotgun, after all have got through the past 60 years without one so why now. Having got it I can see a bit of use in the future, unfortunately I will be away during our bird hunting season this year, still lots of bunnies to take out however. Reading through I have picked up some ideas so when I get back I can see some fun trying out some of them. Do like the gold trigger, be thinking about setting up a small electrode-plating tank and seeing what happens.
Hard to turn down getting a 930 spx at cost!

Im going to take a new pic or 2 outside at this saturdays 3 gun ... Being i put the hi viz rear sight and have to throw in the skytac polished lifter...... this pic will technically be outdated [emoji57]

Back