• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

DANG that is one good looking gun, personally my favorite on here.
Thanks! For now its only the outward appearance that is nice to see until I install the or3gun mst and plunger. Hopefully after the installation this machine will be good inside & out.

This has been my project for January. I was buying a pistol and ended up bringing this home too on a whim to play with. It started out as a 5-shot tactical. I added the 3-round magazine extension which lead to feeding problems and thanks to a lot of reading here and a few other places was solved by a combination of cleaning the crap out of it, polishing the edge of the carrier latch, getting the spring to the right length and adding a Nordic follower. I also added a Mesa tactical stock, black aces quad rail, light, and red dot sight, and finally, the shell carrier is a Kel-Tech KSG 14-shot shell carrier by high-tech custom concepts.

IMG_20160209_203606.jpg

This has been my project for January. I was buying a pistol and ended up bringing this home too on a whim to play with. It started out as a 5-shot tactical. I added the 3-round magazine extension which lead to feeding problems and thanks to a lot of reading here and a few other places was solved by a combination of cleaning the crap out of it, polishing the edge of the carrier latch, getting the spring to the right length and adding a Nordic follower. I also added a Mesa tactical stock, black aces quad rail, light, and red dot sight, and finally, the shell carrier is a Kel-Tech KSG 14-shot shell carrier by high-tech custom concepts.

View attachment 10893
That is a good lookinh tactical shotgun! What kind of top rail is that? Does the rail comes with the heat shield?

Set up a 22" JM for more of a self defense roll. May be trying to bang a square peg into a round hole but I like it. It would be perfect if it was a 20" though. I'd like to put a new forend on there but not sure which one yet, leaning towards the Bobcat, wish there were more options out there. Besides the Aimpro and Bobcat, is there anything else aftermarket for the 930?
Hi-Viz Front Sight
GGG Pic Rail
Vortex Venom Red Dot
Stippled Forend/AFG
Magpul AFG
Mesa Tactical Urbino
Or3gun Spacer
Elzetta Light Mount
Polytac Light
7 Round Esstac Shell Card
e7dea23e-0689-4ef7-bf88-b648aee53212_zpsmnsa1mfj.jpg

453eba31-2fc6-4ad7-82c0-ad8acf9878e9_zpsrhhcths9.jpg

5507546d-5746-44b4-a0ba-f7e702879625_zpspo6cacpp.jpg

My SHTF round up ;)
e038b630-fa5e-4532-ae20-a3c41733e487_zpsununlwoq.jpg

Boston Terrier approved!:D
9d6a2af8-402b-4cf6-9801-2c590dec8285_zpscoldigi1.jpg
LORD, HOW I LOVE THEM BOSTONS, I HAVE 3 ALL RESCUED. THAT ONE IS JUST BEATIFUL.

View attachment 10893
What purpose does that full length rail serve? Why do you have a high riser on the red dot?

I posted pics before, but have modded the crap out of it since then so I figured I'd post up again.

Here she is in all of her glory

Here is the Southern Kentucky Tactical lightened TiN coated bolt

XRail (Gives a capacity of 22+1)

And the internal components which include an OR3GUN Marine Spacer Tube which I had NiB coated, and the new Southern Kentucky Tactical TiN coated piston

Back