• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

I did. Here's a cut and paste from Lucy's reply to me:

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your interest in the Urbino Stock Moss 930. We are accepting pre-orders now. The product is schedule to be released sometime in May, 2014. We do not process any payment information until the product is ready to ship. You can send me your info: Name/Last Name, Billing/Shipping address, phone number.

Here are the options:

94680 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black) 125.00

94690 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Riser, Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black) 155.00

94700 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) 150.00

94710 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Riser, Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) 180.00

Thank you,

Does anyone know the lenght of pull of this Mesa stock and/or if it has the stupid spacer behind the buttpad like my Choate?? My Choate stock looks like ass with the non-removeable spacer in it...

Are there any after market stocks/buffers out there that don't require a pistol grip, or at least one that isn't directly under the action?

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 2 MB of RAM

USMC_5711 said:
Are there any after market stocks/buffers out there that don't require a pistol grip, or at least one that isn't directly under the action?

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 2 MB of RAM
Not at the moment.

Boooooo.

I live in CT and if I add that option to my 930 JM it makes is illegal due to the stupid laws I my state. No bueno.

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 640k of RAM

btrshoes said:
Does anyone know the lenght of pull of this Mesa stock and/or if it has the stupid spacer behind the buttpad like my Choate?? My Choate stock looks like ass with the non-removeable spacer in it...

With a little work, its removable...

IMAG0080-1-1.jpg

13" LOP.

Does this stock have one of those super duper hydraulic buffers, or something else?

Sent from my Apple Newton in 1993 with 640k of RAM

I did. Here's a cut and paste from Lucy's reply to me:

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your interest in the Urbino Stock Moss 930. We are accepting pre-orders now. The product is schedule to be released sometime in May, 2014. We do not process any payment information until the product is ready to ship. You can send me your info: Name/Last Name, Billing/Shipping address, phone number.

Here are the options:

94680 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black) 125.00

94690 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Riser, Standard Butt, 12-GA, Black) 155.00

94700 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) 150.00

94710 Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Moss 930 (Riser, Limbsaver, 12-GA, Black) 180.00

Thank you,
I know this is an old post but it is about time they give us a date for release. I have been waiting for a long time for this stock.

http://www.atigunstocks.com/mossberg-930-raven-stock
Six Position Adjustable ATI Mossberg 930 Raven Shotgun Stock with Scorpion Recoil System and infinitely adjustable cheekrest.

Description
  • Adjustable Tension Mechanism to Increase or Decrease the Drag of the Stock along the Buffer Tube
  • Precision CNC Machined Receiver Mount with Pivoting Sling Loop
    • Installs on Left or Right Side of Receiver
    • Pivots to Sit Flush to the Receiver When Not in Use
  • Scorpion Recoil Grip
    • Extended Scorpion Material to Reduce Recoil and Discomfort to the Shooters Hand and Thumb
    • Sure-Grip Texture
    • Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
  • Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad
    • Recoil Impact is Absorbed
    • Shooting and Load Size can be Done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
    • Reduces the Challenge of Reacquiring the Target by Minimizing the Muzzle Lift
    • Not Affected by Chemicals
    • Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
    • Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
    • Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
    • Non-Slip, Removable
  • New Adjustable Soft Touch Polymer Cheekrest
    • Elongated Cheekrest Design to Provide the Perfect Fit for Every User
    • Ergonomic Rear Dial for Quick and Easy Cheekrest Adjustments
    • Cheekrest Adjusts in .01” Increments to Provide the Perfect Height for any User
    • Maintains Same Cheekrest Height of OEM Stock in the Fully Collapsed Position
    • Internal Cheekrest Components Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
  • Manufactured in the USA
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits: Mossberg® 930 Shotguns

Well, it looks tacticool, but it appears to be a major snag hazard as well. Or am I just being a poopypants right now ?

Back