• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 High Performance Flanigan Rhythm Series

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Mossberg 930 High Performance Flanigan Rhythm Series

13-Shot, 28" Barrel, Blue/Yellow Marbled Stock, engraved receiver

p374421051-4.jpg

p471137992-4.jpg

p445112181-4.jpg

p158066392-4.jpg
p35627447-4.jpg

And yet another that really interests me! I'm really happry to see the Nordic Comp stuff on it!

North Haven, CT - Awe-inspiring, entertaining and legendary are words used to describe record-breaking, Xtreme Sports Shooter, Patrick Flanigan. When Flanigan gets in his "rhythm," clays are shattering and world records are amazingly-broken; to date, an astounding eight world records. Now Mossberg is pleased to partner with Flanigan on the design of the Rhythm 930 Signature Series shotgun with 13-round total capacity. This clay-busting autoloader is emblazoned with the "Rhythm - Patrick Flanigan Signature Series" logo on the receiver.

At the core of the Rhythm is the dual vent gas-operating 930 autoloading system that reliably cycles all 12-gauge, 2 ¾ and 3-inch rounds and reduces stress on the operating components. Other well-designed, standard features of the 930 include Uni-Line™ stock and receiver alignment for quick target acquisition; stock drop spacer system for customizing fit; drilled and tapped receiver; versatile ACCU-CHOKE™ system; durable synthetic stock and forend; and blue metal finishes. The Mossberg 930 autoloader is proudly made in the USA.

The Rhythm 930 has eye-catching and performance-enhancing features starting with the marbled blue and yellow stock finish; 28-inch, non-ported, vent rib barrel with ACCU-CHOKE Skeet choke tube; extended 12-shot magazine tube with convenient 5-shot conversion kit; and red fiber optic front bead sight. Design-enhancements include Mossberg's extended tactical bolt handle; forend cut to facilitate faster reloads; oversized safety button; orange magazine follower; protective barrel clamp for the extended mag tube; adjustable trigger stop; and anodized receiver with chamfered loading port opening.

"I look for three things in a shotgun: reliability, speed and natural accuracy. I found all of that and much more with the first trigger pull of my Mossberg," explained Flanigan. "With the premium-performance features that Mossberg has added to the Rhythm 930, extreme shotgun shooting has definitely advanced to the next level."

Have the confidence of exhibition shooter, Patrick Flanigan, when you uncase the new Xtreme-performance Mossberg Rhythm 930 Signature Series shotgun.

Mossberg Rhythm 930 - Patrick Flanigan Signature Series Specifications:

ITEM

TYPE

GAUGE/ CHAMBER

CAPACITY

BARREL/
FINISH

SIGHTS

CHOKES

OVERALL LENGTH

LOP

STOCK/
FINISH

APPROX WEIGHT

MSRP

Autoloader

12 ga
3 in

28 in VR
Ported
Blue

Fiber Optic
Front

ACCU-SET

52 1/2 in

14 in
Synthetic
Blue/Yellow Marbled

8 1/4 lbs

$809

About O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
Founded in 1919, O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. is the oldest family-owned firearms manufacturer in America, and is the largest pump-action shotgun manufacturer in the world. Leading the way with over 100 design and utility patents to its credit, and standing as the first ISO 9001 Certified long-gun manufacturer, Mossberg is considered to be one of the most innovative firearms manufacturers in U.S. History. For more information on commercial, special purpose, law enforcement and military shotguns, rifles and accessories, please visit their website at www.mossberg.com.

Ummm, me thinks there was more involved than just money (Just sayin' as I own a 930).

I wouldn't make any assumptions. Not everyone that has a 930 has had issues; mine ran flawless stock and it has been flawless with some upgrades.

I only swapped out some parts because I wanted to try what one of our vendors here had to offer.

I wouldn't make any assumptions. Not everyone that has a 930 has had issues; mine ran flawless stock and it has been flawless with some upgrades.

I only swapped out some parts because I wanted to try what one of our vendors here had to offer.

I wasn't referring just to issues, there were other undisclosed issues there.

As i have said many times here, the 930 is a solid design, Mossberg's execution of that design has been spotty at best.

I scratched his name off my Rhythm 930 , and may I say of
ALL my guns (and I got a boatload of them ) , I consider this shotgun to be the most fun to shoot as well as being the most reliable .
Add to that I can Ghost load it with 14 shells and it becomes the most awesome H.D weapon I got !

Last edited:
HECK , I just bought ANOTHER one ! Now , with one on each arm ...I can blast 28 Double ought Buckshot shells to Kingdom Come !

The gun itself is a masterpiece ... neither of mine have had any real issues( one had the gas spring scrathing the mag tube -but I ground that down and fixed the problem) , but I lost respect for Patrick when he flew the coupe

Still great guns ....... to be able to squeeze off 14 rounds in a matter of seconds is a tremendous advantage in self defense ; fully loaded with Buckshot though - their just two heavy to have one in each hand !

I went and bought the walnut replacement stocks for my Rhythm , having a hellova time getting the fore end to fit just right .
But the gun itself is sure a prize - folks every where I go just love squeezing off 14 rounds in less then 5 seconds ...., and they hand me the gun back with the BIGGEST smiles on their faces that you ever did see

Back