• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 935 Magnum Autoloader Accessories...

Why don't Mossberg or anyone else for that matter make camo stocks and barrels for the 935 magnum? And yes I now know I could of bought one already camo'ed.

I am not sure why but you could have yours hydrodipped in whatever camo pattern you like.

DHonovich:

You did a great discussion with photos of the Nordic magazine extensions and the GG&G follower for the 930.

I would like to do the same thing for my 935. Do you recommend the same Nordic extension and the same follower for the 935? FYI, GG&G are now listing different part numbers for the Rem. 870, Moss. 590 and 930 followers. But none for the 935.

i got my extension tube from midwayusa.com its a choate brand tube and comes with spring and new low friction bright orange follower . it was $50 shipped to my door . i did have to trim 2 rings worth of spring off for it to go together with out a hitch but other then that it feeds perfectly and the orange follower makes it much easyer to see when its empty (unloaded) in the mag tube . it also holds oil better then the original steel one . my 935 will now hold 9 rounds of 3in shells or 10 rounds of 2 3/4 ! only 8 - 3 1/2 but hey thats alot more then factory !!! more fun , less reloading !

Attachments

• mossberg choate extension tube.jpg
    mossberg choate extension tube.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 988
I bought a trio of parts from Or3gun for my 935 and they really improved the cycling of light trap loads.

The first and main part I wanted was the forearm retainer. I hated how the forearm flexed and moved, this was the only thing I did not like about my gun from the first touch. The Or3gun piece is perfect for tightening up this flex and eliminates the chance of flexing the forearm into the moving parts and possibly creating a cycling problem.

Once I was on their site I quickly realized I wanted a marine tube. I disassembled my gun right out of the box to clean it and right away the machinist/fabricator in me hated the stock tube. It has sharp edges and any dirt would have to slow it down. I only shot one time with all the stock parts but that second time was much improved!

The third part I bought from them was a follower. Not much to say here but my factory follower was steel and I had to shake my arm off to get it out. The Or3gun follower falls in and out with no resistance. it really does slide much smoother then the short steel unit.

Just like they show in a video I saw, the dirt from the piston never makes it to the rear of the marine tube. This keeps drag down and makes clean up much easier.

I bought the Or3gun enhanced field kit for my brand new 935 turkey. It’s a pleasure to shoot honestly. Next mods will be vortex venom on a Picatinny with the optional 3x flip magnifier (it will be my deer slug gun with the purchase of a barrel). Soon after that I’m going to attempt to upgrade my turkey to the pro, internally of course. After that they’re be nothing left to do but shoot!

Back