• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

Auke

Copper BB
MOSSBERG Service point Canada

Hi, Who can tell me were the service point in Canada is Located. Thanks.

Re: MOSSBERG Service point Canada

I don't know if they have one but I will look into it. They have to have some sort of center in Canada.

The only way I know to find a service center is through the Mossberg International link on their site.

I'll take a look.

Customer Service for Canada
For Mossberg firearm parts and service requirements for Canada, customers are requested to call 203-230-5355 or email servicecanada@mossberg.com
***Canadian customers do not ship parts or firearms to Maverick Arms***

Cool, Thanks Dan!

I'm not findin a darn thing on Mossbergs site.

Mossberg customer service is about to really piss me off. You can never get a straight answer out of them when you call. They said my barrel should be shipping in 7-10 business days. Today is day seven. They say it has not shipped yet. I told the customer service agent that if it was not here by Friday which is the 10th business day I would be calling to ask for my money back. If this happens I will be selling the 500 as I dont have a life time to wait around. You would think they would have better customer service than they do but everytime I call I get the run around and broken promises.

Their customer service agent seemed indifferent and didnt seem to care. This was with multiple agents that I talked to.

I needed to vent sorry.

Re: Mossberg customer service sucks.

I will send this thread to Mossberg to a make them aware of this issue. Generally Mossberg can be a bit slow with responses but they always make it right in the end. I completely understand your frustration and I assure you that it will all be worth it in the long run. Keep us updated on your situation.

Also if you have names of anyone you talked to please pm me with them when you get a chance.

DHonovich said:
I will send this thread to Mossberg to a make them aware of this issue. Generally Mossberg can be a bit slow with responses but they always make it right in the end. I completely understand your frustration and I assure you that it will all be worth it in the long run. Keep us updated on your situation.

No problem. It is not the wait that makes me mad it is the indifference and the uncaring attitude and the attitude of "what do you want me to do about it" or "there is nothing I can do about it" attitude.

That and the fact that they give me the run around with we dont know when it will ship blah blah blah. If you dont know when it will ship why do you sell products?

tnxdshooter said:
It is not the wait that makes me mad it is the indifference and the uncaring attitude and the attitude of "what do you want me to do about it" or "there is nothing I can do about it" attitude.

Chances are very good that the person(s) you spoke with are not the ones who run the machines so the "what do you want me to do about it" is probably spot on because they cant' just lay the phone down and run in the back and do whatever it is that you were having them do.

And from judging by your post(s), they may wish you'd bought a remington 870 too.

I'm not condoning shotty service (no pun intended) but I am at a loss.

If you feel like you've been wronged because your part is late or nobody could set a definate date/time when it could be delivered, then call and cancel the order Friday and sell the gun. That's the wonderful thing about it. Nobody is twisting your arm and making you keep it.

I havent yet had to wait on a part from Mossberg. While reps dont tend to be knowladgable, they have been friendly and will transfer me to someone who does know something.

They seem to be there to run interference and redirect if needed, which they dont normally offer.

I call somewhat often, and know when to ask to be transfered.

I hope they get ya worked out, they do ALWAYS come through!

sucks but this stuff happens all the time with the firearms industry. I have had more hang ups than not. Patience ....I know you want it really really bad, you'll get it. I always think 7 to 10 days means 14 days....if it happens sooner I feel lucky.....keeps me less pissed that way.

i have received many parts for free from mossberg (590A1 forearm retainer ring), ruger (22/45 hammer pin) and other items. I always ask the person that answered how they are doing today (call them by their name, and write it down for your records along with the date and time). Then I tell them that I need their help and hope they can help me. I never start by telling what I want or how they owe me or what they need to do to make me happy.

A barrel is a major fix that needs to be made good for you so I hope it works out quick and well for you. Good luck

My turn to call them tomorrow morning...my biggest fear, is sending the shotgun back to them (On their Dime of Course) and not seeing/using it for months and then getting it back with the same issues.

Re: Re: Mossberg customer service sucks.

John A. said:
tnxdshooter said:
It is not the wait that makes me mad it is the indifference and the uncaring attitude and the attitude of "what do you want me to do about it" or "there is nothing I can do about it" attitude.

Chances are very good that the person(s) you spoke with are not the ones who run the machines so the "what do you want me to do about it" is probably spot on because they cant' just lay the phone down and run in the back and do whatever it is that you were having them do.

And from judging by your post(s), they may wish you'd bought a remington 870 too.

I'm not condoning shotty service (no pun intended) but I am at a loss.

If you feel like you've been wronged because your part is late or nobody could set a definate date/time when it could be delivered, then call and cancel the order Friday and sell the gun. That's the wonderful thing about it. Nobody is twisting your arm and making you keep it.

I dont know about you but from working in corporate environments I dont know or I cant do anything about it are not acceptable answers when it comes to customer service. That has been pounded home and brow beatin into me in every customer service class I have taken over the years. I was nice about it. I just needed to vent.

megawatt said:
i have received many parts for free from mossberg (590A1 forearm retainer ring), ruger (22/45 hammer pin) and other items. I always ask the person that answered how they are doing today (call them by their name, and write it down for your records along with the date and time). Then I tell them that I need their help and hope they can help me. I never start by telling what I want or how they owe me or what they need to do to make me happy.

A barrel is a major fix that needs to be made good for you so I hope it works out quick and well for you. Good luck

Right I begin every call the same way thats how I got the names to report to dhonovich sorry if I spelled the incorrectly. Secondly, I had sent them an email just inquiring about what different barrels I had and the options I had. That was sent on 9-14-11. I just got a response on that yesterday. Bad bad bad customer service. I am trying to help them improve their customer experience to help them get more money and not drive them out of business. If someone emails me about some freezer beef for the farm I dont say I dont know or I cant help you and sure as heck dont wait a buttload of days to get back to them. I get back to them usually within the hour as this is how it should be.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless using Tapatalk

This is a thread dedicated to Mossberg customer service...post up the good and the bad...

I know that I have dealt with Mossberg on a few occasions for minor issues and although the turn around time was not lightning fast in the end everything was taken care of!

Good idea Dan!!!

While I personally have not ever required anything in desperation due to a problem or defect with any of my Mossbergs, I do on ocassion call OFM just because of things that come up on the forum.

I always introduce myself and try to concisely detail what I need. OFM's CS has always been polite to me, though rarely are they able to help with more than transfering me. Sometimes I'll call about a part number which they can look up and give prices on, most times I need to be transfered, like to tech. There are a few CS reps that know their Mossbergs though!

Day 9 still hasnt shipped. This girl veronica told me that that is just an estimated on the 7-10 business days that it could be lower than that or waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than that. I got angry and hungup. I am calling back now to ask for a supervisor.

Spoke with a supervisor named javier. Supposedly he is going to call me back in a few minutes. The saga continues.

Back