1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Mossberg MC1sc 9mm

Discussion in 'Mossberg 715P' started by Scoop, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Scoop

Scoop .30-06

LINK to video
    Mossberg MC1sc 9mm New in 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Bvhawk, meanstreak and John A. like this.
  2. dragonryder

dragonryder .22LR

Just purchased a new MC1sc.
    I was on the way to the range to do some weekly shooting and I decided to stop by the local gun store and take a look at the new MC1sc, because I had read some reviews on it. Well I ended up walking out of the store with it. I'm kind of a glock guy, so I felt guilty that I didn't stay loyal to them and purchase a glock 43 instead, but on to the range. The Mossberg's trigger was gritty the first couple of magazines and kind of smoothed out a bit after about 50 rounds. The flat trigger was nice and I shot center of bulls eye but low at first. The more I shot it the better I got with it. The 7 round magazine made the grip very comfortable. Over all it seems like a nice little pistol. After I got home I went into the gun cleaning mode and cleaned the guns that I shot at the range. The Mossberg was very similar to a glock inside after disassembly. It was easy to clean and the trigger became very nice after the gun was cleaned and oiled. I have ordered another 7 round magazine for it and I am looking forward to the next range session with it.
    meanstreak, Hunter0721 and Djcala like this.
  3. dragonryder

dragonryder .22LR

Maybe I missed something, but this forum needs a heading for the new Mossberg MC1sc under pistols.
    meanstreak and Pocchr like this.
  4. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Please keep posted on the pistol, maube do a review thread, I'm intersted in your findings over time.
  5. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

The A. R. review Scoop linked to above mentions the gun takes Glock 43 mags so that is a bonus! :) How much did you pay, anyhow?

BTW, Welcome Aboard if I haven't already! :)

PS: I'm sure the mods will eventually add a section for this new gun...
    Hunter0721 likes this.
  6. dragonryder

dragonryder .22LR

$349 at Academy Sports. I also found that it fits in a #3 Blackhawk pocket holster.
    meanstreak likes this.
  7. Hunter0721

Hunter0721 Copper BB

Just brought mine home, joined my 590 on the rack. Guys at gun store loved playing with her.

Big advantage lost on many is the Ambi capability for lefties like me.
    Question for southpaws: Has anyone swapped the Mag Release using the manual instructions?
    I've attempted but stopped for fear of breaking or bending the small vertical spring. Surely someone's done this besides me. Any help appreciated.
  8. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

I'm glad to watch you guys enjoying this new pistol.
    Djcala and meanstreak like this.
  9. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

No guts no glory, get back in there son....
  10. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Probably like a Glock--get in there with a pick tool and pry it out of its slot. I'm guessing on this so don't take me verbatim.