• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg MC1sc 9mm

Scoop

.30-06
LINK to video
Mossberg MC1sc 9mm New in 2018
Prj6r4HAIQw

mossberg-mc1a1.jpg

Last edited:
Just purchased a new MC1sc.
I was on the way to the range to do some weekly shooting and I decided to stop by the local gun store and take a look at the new MC1sc, because I had read some reviews on it. Well I ended up walking out of the store with it. I'm kind of a glock guy, so I felt guilty that I didn't stay loyal to them and purchase a glock 43 instead, but on to the range. The Mossberg's trigger was gritty the first couple of magazines and kind of smoothed out a bit after about 50 rounds. The flat trigger was nice and I shot center of bulls eye but low at first. The more I shot it the better I got with it. The 7 round magazine made the grip very comfortable. Over all it seems like a nice little pistol. After I got home I went into the gun cleaning mode and cleaned the guns that I shot at the range. The Mossberg was very similar to a glock inside after disassembly. It was easy to clean and the trigger became very nice after the gun was cleaned and oiled. I have ordered another 7 round magazine for it and I am looking forward to the next range session with it.

...I didn't stay loyal to them and purchase a glock 43 instead, but on to the range.

The A. R. review Scoop linked to above mentions the gun takes Glock 43 mags so that is a bonus! :) How much did you pay, anyhow?

BTW, Welcome Aboard if I haven't already! :)

PS: I'm sure the mods will eventually add a section for this new gun...

Just brought mine home, joined my 590 on the rack. Guys at gun store loved playing with her.

Big advantage lost on many is the Ambi capability for lefties like me.
Question for southpaws: Has anyone swapped the Mag Release using the manual instructions?
I've attempted but stopped for fear of breaking or bending the small vertical spring. Surely someone's done this besides me. Any help appreciated.

Just brought mine home, joined my 590 on the rack. Guys at gun store loved playing with her.

Big advantage lost on many is the Ambi capability for lefties like me.
Question for southpaws: Has anyone swapped the Mag Release using the manual instructions?
I've attempted but stopped for fear of breaking or bending the small vertical spring. Surely someone's done this besides me. Any help appreciated.
No guts no glory, get back in there son....

Probably like a Glock--get in there with a pick tool and pry it out of its slot. I'm guessing on this so don't take me verbatim.

Back